9

Blake's POV:
It's been 1 month every since me and Azaana broke up. I miss being with her so much. We still hang out and we're still close, it's just not the same. Shouldn't she be ready yet? It's been a month what's taking her so long?

Azaana's POV:
Blake keeps dropping hints that he wants to get back together like I haven't noticed. I'm just not ready. He hurt me, and he needs to wait. Ill be ready when I'm ready.
I went on a run. It's gonna be my first time since I got my boot off of my leg, and I got my arm cast off today so I'm feeling good. I wanted to beat my time in 2 miles. I was racing myself to beat that time. I head my headphones in and a song that pumped me up. I'm almost there. I'm about to beat it! After I do a little cheer in my head once I see the spot I stop in everyday almost there about to beat my time, I run into somebody.
A: DAMMIT
I yell. Whoever this is, is about to get cussed out.
Person: I'm so sorry I didn't even see you!
A: Well obviously you didn't! Damn now I have to do it again!
I look up and see the most beautiful pair of brown eyes ever staring down at me. He has the softest looking lips ever. Perfect teeth and good looking.
Person: I'm sorry. Are you alright?
I stood staring at him admiring his features. Then I snap out of it.
A: Yeah I'm fine. It's alright I'll just beat my time another day.
Person: You look familiar like I've seen you on TV somewhere.
A: Yeah I play in the WNBA. I'm Azaana Sands.
Person: Oh that's right! You play for the Sparks right? You can ball.
A: Haha thanks.
Person: Well my name is Ronnie.
He said it with the perfect smile, well isn't he an attractive one.
A: Well hello Ronnie. But I have to go. It was nice meeting you.
R: Wait let me get your number. We should hang out sometime.
A: How dare you try to holla and you ain't gotta dolla.
He looked at me like I was crazy. Then I laughed.
A: I'm totally joking. You should see your face right now haha.
R: Cute and funny. Perfect.
He said with a smile. I started to blush a little.
A: Haha but anyways give me your phone so I can give you my number.
He handed me his phone and I put in my number.
A: Alright I'll see you later Ronnie.
He gave me a hug. Woah momma he smells good.
R: I'll see you later.
I walked away with a smile on my face then my phone rang.
A: Hello?
R: I was just making sure it wasn't a fake number haha.
A: Hahaha I would only do that if you weren't cute.
After being on the phone with Ronnie for hours, he asked if I wanted to go on a date with him to a movie, I told him only if it's not date. I can't be dating and telling Blake that I'm not ready, but I'm ready for another guy. That's just wrong. I told him that it'll be a while till we can rekindle our feelings.
..........
I was getting ready to go to the movie with Ronnie. As I was getting dressed I got a text. it's from Blake.
Blakey: Are you busy tonight?
What do I say? "Yeah I'm going to a movie with a guy that's really cute." no.
I text him back.
A: Yea I'm going to the movies.
He text back so damn fast.
Blakey: With who?
A: My friend.
Another fast ass text.
Blakey: Which friend?
A: This guy Ronnie.
Shit.
Blakey: I've never met him before.
Instant text!
A: Yeah I met him today.
Blakey: So it's a date??
A: No. It's just two friends at a movie. What's up with the 21 questions?
Blakey: Just curious. What movie are you guys gonna see?
A: Idk yet.
Blakey: What time you guys going?
A: He should be here in 10 mins so I gotta finish getting ready. Talk to you later.
Well damn. He was just askin all them questions. Anyways I need to finish getting dressed. I wore a black crop top that had lingerie in the back with a black and white tribal pencil skirt, with black toms. I hear a knock at my door and open it to Ronnie standing there in a turquoise shirt, jeans, and shoes to match his shirt.
R: Hey beautiful. You ready?
A: Yup.
We make it to the movie. And find our seats.
R: I'll go get some popcorn and a some sodas. What's your favorite?
A: Sprite.
R: Alright I'll be right back.
He left and I sat watching the trailers, then I felt a tap on my shoulder. Blake.
B: Oh hey what are you doing here?
A: What the hell you knew I was coming to the damn movies, what are you doing here?
B: This is Brenda, my friend I met today.
I looked at her and smiled, she was pretty, but she ain't all that.
A: Nice to meet you.
Br: Hi
She said with a smile. Thank god Ronnie came back.
R: Hey.
A: Hiii. Blake this is Ronnie, my date.
If he thinks he's gonna make me jealous he has another thing comin.
B: Hello Ronnie.
He looked at him with a scowl. I win.
R: Hey man.
He shook his hand.
A: You guys should go find your seats.
B: Oh we're actually sitting right here.
Seriously. Right next to us.
The movie started and everyone was quite. Ronnie whispered in my ear.
R: I know he plays basketball too, but I'm not impressed by his work.
I giggled and looked at Blake. He looked at me with a curious look. Blake whispered something in Brenda's ear that made her giggle. Oh two can play that game.
I buried my head into Ronnie's neck, and he put his arm around me. I glanced at Blake who had Brenda in the same position. I reached up and kissed Ronnie on the cheek, he smiled down at me and kissed my lips. I looked at Blake in the corner of my eye. He was doing the same thing. Copy cat. I know how to make him even more jealous. I grabbed Ronnie's face stared at him in the eye and leaned forward. I started making out with him. When we stopped catching our breath, he looked into my eyes, smiled, and pecked my lips. I looked at Blake again in the corner of my eye. Wow he looks pissed. "I definitely won." I think to myself with a smirk on my face and continued to watch the movie.
________________________________
Smoochy smoochyyyy!