5

Azaana's POV

I wake up hoping everything that happened last night was a dream. I look at the bat to see if it was in the same spot when I put there. Yup, it was real. I turn over to see if Blake was there. Nope. Then I look at the bathroom, the door is closed so he must be in there. I get up to use the bathroom down the hall. I come out and see Blake making his way over to me.

B: Hey sleeping beauty. Well not right now you look a hot mess.

A: You're no Prince Charming either honey *snaps in z rotation*

B: *chuckles* you hungry? I'll cook something.

A: Why so you can kill me? You know you can't cook. You'll burn water. Why don't we just go out to eat?

B: Alright Z you don't have to be harsh. But yea we can go just et dressed and fast because you move slower than a slug.

I head to the guest room to get some clothes but Blake stops me.

B: By the way I make a mean cereal.

A: Yeah ok chef boyardee.

I finally make it to the guest room pick out my outfit and go to do my hygiene thing. I come out in a black tank top, tan khakis shorts, and converse. My hair in a messy bun with a black headband. I walk out the same time as Blake who is wearing the exact same thing.

A: What the hell man? Why you tryna jock my swag?

B: I'm dressed like a guy if anything you're tryna jock my swag.

A: Well I'm not changing.

B: me either.

We have a stare down until Blake gives up.

B: ugh fine.

He comes out in a white tank still wearing the same thing.

A: Seriously? You know what forget it let's go.

When we get to IHOP we sit down by this really pretty waitress. Jet black hair, green eyes and is obviously loving Blake.

W: Hiii I'm Briana I will be your waitress for today what can I get you?

She says all of this smiling from ear to ear at Blake. Does this bitch not know I'm here? That's why Blake ain't even paying attention to her ass.

B: Well my girlfriend *points at me* would like to go first.

Girlfriend?

A:um..

The waitress looks back at me with a scowl. I finally caught on and went with it.

A: Oh babe you can go.

I say with a smirk.

W: Do you guys want a minute?

Her smile gone.

A: uh yeah sure.

When she leaves I can't help but start cracking up.

A: You like crushed her whole world.

B: She wouldn't stop staring at me I was freaked out.

A: She was pretty.

B: I'm in to someone else.

Dammit it's not me.

A: And she is? Or he you know whatever is fine I'll support you.

B: What the hell? No HER. Not him. HER.

A: Just checking. But who is she?

B: You'll find out.