23

Blake's POV:

Azaana opens the door and her jaw drops, so does mine. I clenched my fist and she noticed. She stepped back in fear, but I wasn't going to hit her.

B: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE AZAANA?!

A: BLAKE ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!

B: WHAT THE FUCK IS IT THEN? MOVE OUT THE WAY!

I pushed past her and saw Vin standing in the kitchen with food. I instantly started whooping his ass. I could hear Azaana screaming for me to get off him, but I didn't care, I wanted him unconscious. I wanted his blood splattered on my knuckles. When I noticed he was unconscious I got off of him. I turned to Azaana and stepped towards her. She stepped back. She looked scared. I raised my hand to speak and she flinched and shut her eyes. Her face was pale with fear while tears streamed down her face and her body was tense. I didn't want this. I don't want her scared of me.

Azaana's POV

I was completely petrified from Blake's action. I've seen him fight Vin, but this was different. His eyes were a darker brown and his face changed. I knew he wouldn't hit me, but I was scared he would. When he stepped closer and I moved back, he had hurt in his eyes.

B: Azaana.

He said softly.

B: Please, don't be afraid of me.

I couldn't help it. The way he changed was terrifying. I ran out of the house down the street crying. I could hear Blake chasing after me. When I got tired I stopped.

A: Stop chasing me!

B: Just don't be afraid of me!

I jumped when he yelled. I was scared of Blake. What if I do something wrong and he lashes out on me like that?

A: Why do you always have to solve your problems with fighting? Why do you fight now then talk later? Sometimes you don't even talk you just fight then you're done. Are you ever gonna do me like that? Instead of argue just hit me? It's scary Blake! I'm scared of you! You become a total different person when you're mad!

B: You don't have to worry about me ever hitting you. I would never put my hands on you. And I solve my problems like that with men! It's easier that way for me. But in that moment when I saw you in his house I freaked! I didn't know what to do!

A: Well Blake you didn't even let me explain what happened. I didn't want to be there. I wanted to go home. But he drove back to his house. I couldn't call Camryn because she's in San Francisco with DJ and everyone else doesn't need to be in my business so I called Vin. I kept telling Vin to take me home but he wasn't listening. Then he tried to touch me and that's when I was about to leave his house and walked home, but I heard a knock at the door and I opened it to you.

Blake looked down then pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

B: I'm sorry. You should've called me.

A: You were mad at me.

B: But I still would've picked you up.

A: I'm sorry.

B: I love you.

A: I love you too.

B: I'm still glad I beat his ass.

I giggled.

A: Take me home please?

B: Alright let's go.