66

Azaana's POV

A: OH MY GOD BLAKE STOP!

I laughed so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. Blake was giving me a lap dance to partition. He kept body rolling in my face and I just couldn't take him serious.

B: Are you gonna give me any ones or what?!

A: Not for this weak ass lap dance!

I was laughing so hard I could hardly breathe.

A: Blake stop!

B: Where are my ones?!

I went in my pocket and pulled out 5 ones. I tucked them in his pants and he finally got up.

B: Yassss.

A: You know you're really bad at lap dances right?

I wiped away my tears and stood up off the chair.

B: I still got paid.

A: Just don't quit your day job for that.

B: You think you can do any better?!

A: Duh nigga.

Blake sat down in the chair.

B: Prove it.

I turned back on the music. I started walking towards Blake. I was about to get into twerking position but the doorbell rang. I got up and smirked.

A: DJ and Camryn are here!

Blake threw his head back and groaned. I grabbed his hand and took him downstairs with me. I opened the door to Camryn getting a piggy back ride on DJ's back.

A: Uh hi?

C: Hey girl!

A: What's wrong with your legs?

C: Oh nothin. Why?

A: Camryn walk to me.

C: What? No.

A: Walk to me or we aren't going.

She sucked her teeth and got off of DJ's back. She TRIED walking to me but was stumbling. I knew it.

A: You can't walk because y'all had sex before you got here huh?! That's why you were on his back!! You got some!

D: Yes Z. I put it down!

I gave DJ a high five.

B: Well you know that could've been us but you two showed up!

D: Well you gotta get your timing right bro.

A: ANYWAYS can we go now?

C: Please?

I pushed everyone out of the door and closed it behind me. Today we're going on a double date. We were going to see a movie or more, because we stay moving hopping, then eat pizza.

Blake and I wanted to be cute and match. We both wore red and white baseball tees, khaki shorts, mine were short shorts of course, and carmine 6's. DJ and Camryn teased us like usual.

Camryn and I sat in the back of DJ's truck. The guys were sitting in the front. No music was on so it was dead silent, me and Camryn wasn't havin that. I plugged my phone into the radio. I blasted "Try Me" by Dej Loaf.(omg I recommend y'all listen to it if you like rap music). Camryn and I started dancing and yelling out the lyrics in our seats. Blake watched us and chuckled.

Before we know it we were already at the movies. When we got there a few people stopped us to take pictures like usual.

••••