19

I was gonna start my homework.. But uh ain't nobody got time for dat!

__________________________________

Blake's POV

It finally happened. She's mine. Officially mine... again. I don't want to mess up again. I have such deep feelings for her, and I feel like if I mess up again she wouldn't even want to be my friend. I'm determined not to ruin things with her. I felt my phone buzz.

Baby❤️🔒: What type of restaurant is it? I need to know for an outfit.

B: High Class.

Baby❤️🔒: Gotcha see you soon baby😘

I put my phone down and walked to my suit. It was a really high class place so I pulled out my fresh white suit. After I put it on I walked over to my full body mirror. I checked myself out. "Damn! I look fine as hell!" I talked to myself I talked a little more then looked at my watch. I grabbed my keys and went into the parking garage. "Hmmm. I'm goin with the Black Lambo." I hopped in my car and drove to Azaana's house.

Azaana's POV

I looked at my full body mirror. I had on a nude form fitting dress with lingerie sleeves and nude stilettos. I flat ironed my hair and put in diamond earrings. I stared in the mirror checking myself out. I was nervous for this date. I shouldn't be I've been around Blake for the longest. I just- I don't know it's kind of nerve racking. I heard my doorbell ring and instantly freaked. I grabbed my clutch and walked downstairs I open it and see Blake standing there in a sexy ass white suit.

A: Damn!

B: You look amazing.

A: I know huh?

I do a diva pose then laugh.

A: You look sexy your self.

He chuckled.

B: I know right.

A: Ha ha very funny now leggo.

When we pulled up to the restaurant just from the outside I could tell it's gonna be full of snobs. Ugh. Blake stopped the car and ran over to my side to open my door. I smiled and he have the valet his keys. Blake grabbed my hand and walked me inside.

B: Blake Griffin table for 2.

He said to the waitress.

W: Yes, right this way sir.

We walked to our table and say down. I looked at the menu and realized this shit was boojie as hell!

A: This place is boojie.

Blake laughed.

B: I know this is just too much. I didn't know it was like this.

A: I feel like I have to be extra proper.

Blake leaned in closer. And started to whisper.

B: I didn't know what it would be like so I put some of your spare clothes in my car. If you wanna leave and go somewhere normal I am completely 100% in.

He smiled.

A: Well only if you are-

B: Yup let's go.

I chuckled and got up.

When we were in the car he asked me where I wanted to go.

A: Hmm let's go to Taco Bell.

He chuckled.

B: I'm glad you aren't one of those girls.

A: What are "those" girls?