43

Azaana's POV

I woke up on the couch wrapped into Blake's body. I smiled remembering that it's just us now. I turn to face him. I admire his facial features, his perfect freckles, and his flawless jawline. I brushed my finger down his face. He smiled showing his deep dimples. He still had his eyes closed but I knew he was awake. I pinched his nose and talked in a baby voice.

A: Aww look at my wittle baby.

He giggled but kept his eyes closed.

A: Oh so you're still sleep?

I got on top of him and starting kissing, and biting at his weak spot on his neck. He flipped me over and was on top of me. He starting leaving wet kisses down my neck.

A: Blake stop it tickles!

B: I'm awake now baby!

A: We haven't even eaten breakfast yet!

B: There's one thing I'd like to eat.

A: Your so dirty! Get off!

Blake got up and started to pout.

A: Don't be a baby.

I got off the couch and walked to the kitchen. I pulled out pancake mix and bacon.

A: How many pancakes you want?

B: 4 and are you coming to my game tonight?

A: Yeah, who do you play?

B: The grizzlies.

He said with an attitude.

A: Z-Bo?

B: Yeah, I can't stand that guy.

A: Me either, but don't let him get to you.

B: I won't.

•••••

I was standing in front of the mirror checking myself out. I had on Blake's red jersey, grey ripped jeans, bred 11's, and a Clippers beanie. Blake's jersey was bigger than my whole freakin body so I tucked it into my jeans with a black long sleeve under. I had on light mascara and red lipstick. I winked out myself and walked out the bathroom. Blake was on the bed with his headphones in, tying his shoes.

A: You ready to whoop some grizzly ass baby?

B: Hell yeah. Come here.

He patted his lap for me to sit. I sat down facing him.

B: I need some motivation.

A: For what you're a beast regardless.

B: Please? Just a quickie.

A: No we're gonna be late you horndog.

I started getting of his lap, but he squeezed my ass bringing me back down. He planted his lips on mine. He kept his hands on my ass. I pushed him down on the bed with our lips still connected. Blake had a way of getting me turned on even if I didn't want to be. I grabbed his hands and pinned them down on the bed. I felt his bulge through his pants. I wanted him, I wanted him so bad, but I couldn't let him be late for his game. I got off of him.

B: God dammit you're such a tease.

A: We have a game to catch.

B: Fine, but this isn't over when we get back.

A: Alright baby.

I went back in the bathroom to reapply my lipstick. I walked out and told Blake to come on. When we got outside Blake opened the car door for me. As I bent over to get in, Blake slapped my ass.