54

Azaana's POV

Fucking Klay! He's gonna ruin everything between Blake and I. Tomorrow is game 3. Blake has been so happy since then but he's super focused. I don't know if I should just tell him about Klay and I's past relationship. I'm just scared on how he would react. What if he gets REALLY mad and it gets him out of focus. But what if he sees Klay trying to flirt or something and Blake tries to kill him? Shit. Should I tell him? I mean he deserves to know. How mad could he be? It was his fault he never knew. Damn. Maybe I should tell him. He can't possibly be mad at ME. When it was HIS fault. When he gets home I'm telling him. ASAP.

••••

I sat around the house waiting for Blake to come home. I thought of how I would tell him. What should I say? "Oh hey remember when you gave Klay Thompson the advice to fight for a girl that's already engaged? Well I'm that girl and I also almost married him." Geez what the hell am I thinking. He could go ape shit. I still have to tell him. I paced back and fourth because I knew he was walking through that door any minute.

I heard the garage door open. I sat down and tried to calm my nerves. Holy shit here we go!

Blake walks in looking exhausted but happy. He sits next to me and pulls me into his lap.

B: Hey baby. I missed you.

A: I missed you too babe.

I did a fake smile and giggled.

B: I'm tired as hell though! Doc worked us hard tonight.

A: Well practice makes perfect.

B: It does. But, I'm not THAT tired.

He leaned in and kissed my lips. He kissed my neck, knowing that's my weak spot. A little moan escaped my lips. I ran my fingers through his hair and held on to his shirt. When he groped my ass I snapped back into reality.

A: Blake wait.

He looked up at me confused.

B: Did I do something wrong?

A: No nothing. It's just, I need to tell you something.

B: Ok shoot.

I breathed in and out. Here we go.

A: Remember when we both got drafted, but you were different? When you didn't really care about me and Camryn for a while and we hardly ever saw you, but when we did it was only hi and bye?

B: Yeah. The dark days.

A: Yeah the dark days. Well in those dark days I was dating a guy. And me and that guy got really serious.

B: Ok and?

I paused for a moment. Just say his name Azaana come on!

A: It was Klay Thompson.

I waited for a reaction but he had the same look on his face as before.

B: I don't care that you dated him. At least you didn't like marry him or anything.

A: Right, I didn't marry him. But...

B: But?

A: He proposed to me.

B: Wait what?

A: When he talked to you about that girl he still loved. I was that girl.

B: WHAT?! I TOLD HIM TO STEAL YOU AWAY! WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKIN TELL ME?!

A: I TRIED TO TELL YOU MANY TIMES BUT ALL YOU CARED ABOUT WAS YOUR MONEY AND HOES.

B: YOU NEVER TOLD ME.

A: I DID BUT YOU TOLD ME YOU DIDNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ME.

Blake didn't yell back. He sat back down and had on a thinking face.

B: I told you that?

A: Yes. When I tried to explain my feelings for you. You said you didn't give a shit about me. You said I only care about being successful.

B: I said that?

I nodded slowly. He really didn't remember.

B: Did you even put me in check?

A: No I just cut you off for a while.

B: But why would I say something like that?

A: All the fame got to your head. You didn't stay true to yourself like we promised before all of this happened. You screwed me over and I gave up.

Blake looked down.

B: I'm so terribly sorry that I became that person. I wish we could start over. And you tried to tell me about your feelings to me? Shit we could've already been married with ten kids.

A: Ten?

B: Ten.

A: But my vagina..

B: Ten.

I shook my head and laughed. He laughed along with me.

B: I guess I can't really be mad. You tried to tell me, my head was just so far up my ass.

A: It defiantly was.

B: No need for comments.

He laughed.

B: I'm sorry I yelled.

A: It's fine I understand.

B: Good. Now back to what we were doing before.

Blake leaned in like he did before. He repeated his actions. Right when we were about to get to the good part. My phone rang.

A: Shit!

B: Don't answer it.

A: What if it's important.

B: Fine go.

I ran to grab my phone before I missed the call. I didn't recognize the number but answered anyway.

???: Hey Z the Zebra.

A: The fuck? Shit. How'd you get my number?

???: I never deleted it.

A: Klay you can't be calling me. Give up now. I'm not coming back to you.

K: You're worth the fight.

A: I am I'll admit that. But there's no point in you trying to fight if you're not gonna win. I moved on. I don't have feelings for you anymore.

K: When do you plan on telling him about us?

A: I already did. But now you're ruining our make up sex. So I'm gonna hang up. Don't call me again. You and your hand have fun tonight.

I hung up and skipped back to Blake. I jumped on top of him smiling.

B: Who was it?

A: No one important.

B: Well who?

A: Blake do you wanna talk about who was on the phone or do you wanna make me scream your name?

His eyes widened and he licked his lips.

B: I pick option number 2!

A: Then take me baby.

I said barely above a whisper seductively. Next thing I know my clothes are ripped off.

This should be fun.

_________________________

I LOVE your guys' comments! Also follow me on twitter @azaana_sands and IG @onedimpimp . It could be like a late birthday present. (It was on Monday.) Love you all and remember to vote and comment !! 😘😍