51

Azaana's POV

"Don't worry... about a thing.... cause every little thing is gonna be alright!"

I blasted Bob Marley through the house all day. Blake has been at practice all day too. Every water break he calls though. He makes sure I'm okay or if I need anything. It's nice to know he cares. The family should be here later tonight. I'm afraid of how they might take it. I know it won't be good. They were already distraught about losing the baby. Everybody wanted to see Blake and I have a kid together. And to get married. We never thought that would happen because we were best friends. He was like family to me nothing else. Everyone else seemed to think different. They saw something in us that we didn't see. I'm thankful that I woke up and saw he was the one all along.

I swayed my hips back and forth in rhythm with the beat. I hummed the words as I spun with my eyes closed. Moments like these I felt alive. I kept swaying my hips as I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I knew it was Blake by his large hands. I placed my hands on top of his and wrapped his arms around me, making him hug me from behind.

B: I missed you.
He whispered into my neck.
A: I missed you too baby.

He planted kisses down my neck to my shoulder. I loosened from his grip.

A: I have to get dressed.
B: Alright. I will too.

I walked toward the stairs. Before I reached the first step I stopped.

A: Blake?
B: Yeah?
A: Make sure it looks like nothing is wrong.. please?
B: Don't worry I got this baby.

I smiled and continued going up the stairs.

•••

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked casual. I had a white v-neck, cargo skinny jeans, and gamma 12's. I even put on the exact right amount of make up to make me not look sick. I looked... normal.

I smiled and walked down the stairs. Blake was dressed casual too. He looked like nothing has been happening. He was outside slaving away with the food on the grill. I started making vegetables type foods for all these damn vegetarians. We had to work fast because it was 3 and everybody was coming at 5. I can't wait for everybody to come. Not to tell them the news, just to see them. I love how Blake and I's family interact when they're together. It's like one big family.

I finished up the last salad and went to work on fixing up the house. It wasn't a huge mess but it didn't look so hot either.

I picked up dirty clothes and towels. Threw away trash. Vacuumed the house. Cleaned the dishes. Sprayed some air freshener. And this bitch was looking good.

I still had Bob Marley blasting in the house. I sat down and relaxed. I watched Blake outside the window still cooking. It's amazing how he's great with a grill but when it comes to a stove, oven, or microwave he just falls apart. Men.

The doorbell rang and I looked at my gold Rolex watch. It's only 4:30. I walked to the door and opened it to Vin. Damn what this nigga want?!

A: No.
V: I didn't even say anything yet.
A: Whatever it is say it fast before Blake see's you.
V: I heard about the baby and I wanted to make sure you were ok.
A: Yup just fine thanks for asking.

I tried closing the door but he put his foot in the way.

V: Seriously bro how are you?

He looked sincere. Like he really was worried.

A: Trying to get through it. Hoping I'll live.
V: Wait what do you mean by hoping that you'll live?

I heard Blake calling me from outside.