69

Azaana's POV
I woke up feeling a huge empty space. I turned around and Blake wasn't in the bed. I put on his shirt and walked downstairs. He was looking out at the backyard on the phone.

B: No I didn't say daises she hates daises. White roses only.

I walked up and wrapped my arms around him, holding him from behind. He finished up his conversation and hung up. He turned around to face and kissed my forehead.

B: Good morning baby.
A: Morning, who was that you were talking to?
B: Our wedding planner.
A: We have a wedding planner?
B: Yup, I got one myself.
A: Is she any good?
B: Yup, it's the same one that planned Taylor and Marieka's wedding.
I nodded.
A: What's been done so far?
B: I got flowers, our colors, our-
A: Our colors? Without talking to me first?
B: White and Turquoise?
A: Oh, good job.
B: I also narrowed down to three places where we would like. I got my grooms men. And I have date and times for cake testing, to go look at the places, to look at tuxes, to find dresses, and look at decorations and furniture.
A: Shit you did all of this while I was sleeping?!
B: It's 2:30 in the afternoon babe.
A: Oh my god really? Why didn't you wake me?
B: Because you looked so peaceful.

He cupped my face and pecked my lips.
B: I wanna make this as easy as possible for you.
A: I don't want you to get stressed out, just worry about your season and I'll take care of everything else.
B: I d-
A: HOLY FUCK ITS CHRISTMAS EVE.
B: Yeah I know.
A: We're not staying in the house.
B: Okay but I have practice at 4. So what do you want to do?
A: Let's go ice skating. Or we could have dinner. Or we could just wait until your practice is over and watch Christmas movies and order pizza.
B: Or we could go ice skating, then go to dinner, and come home and watch Christmas movies.
A: Can we bake cookies too?
B: Whatever you want.
A: So 7:30 sharp?
B: It's a date.
A: Well go get ready for practice and stuff, I'll be with Camryn.

I kissed him and ran upstairs to get dressed.
••••
After spending time with Camryn it was already 6:30, Blake should be out of practice by now. I went home and changed into something else. I put on a black long sleeved crop top, with high waisted blue jeans and red timberlands. Blake came in a little later after me. He put on a black long sleeved shirt with tan jeans. Blake in black just works perfectly.

B: Ready?
A: Ready.
••••
The ice rink was packed, but we managed to get in. We took A LOT of pictures since we've gotten here, but I don't mind. The whole time Blake was being so cute and showing a lot of PDA.

After we left the rink Blake took me to a beautiful restaurant. The food was perfect. All night he's been showering me with compliments. He's been saying all the right things.

Once we finished our food, we went back home to watch our Christmas movies. I put on footie pajamas and Blake just put on sweats, putting nothing on his beautiful chest. We cuddled on the couch. Honestly we hardly watched any of the movies. We spent most of our time making out. I ended up on his lap. He was groping my ass, while I kissed and bit at his neck.
A: God Blake we can't ever just watch a movie.
I mumbled into his neck.
B: Fine, fine. Lets finish this movie.
10 minutes later, we both fell asleep. I guess we can't ever finish a movie either.
_________________________
happy holidays🎅🎄