7

Blake's POV:

I walk in the hospital. My heart feel shattered in a million pieces when Camryn called and told me that Azaana's car had flipped over in a car accident against a drunk driver. It could be my fault at this point. I mean I was bugging her. I kept calling her. This is my fault. I did this. Standing in the elevator going up to her room a tear starts streaming down my face. I'm not known for crying, but the love of my life is suffering in the hospital because of me. I wipe the tears away and try to pull myself together. The door opens and I run into Camryn and DJ.

DJ: Hey man how you holdin up.

B: I don't know man I just want to see her.

DJ: She's in there the doctor is looking at her, he told us to wait out here.

I sat waiting and waiting for what seemed like forever. Soon Chris, Jada, her whole team, and most of my teammates show up. Her brother Brent walks in after everyone else while we still wait. Finally the doctor walks out and everyone stands up.

B: How is she?

Doctor: She has a mild concussion, bruised ribs, broke her right arm, left leg, and we had to pull many pieces of glass out of her arms and face but there is still little pieces in there.

I look down trying not to cry again. B: Can I see her?

Doctor: Of course.

I walk in preparing for the worst everyone walking in behind me feeling the same. We walk in and see her sitting there smiling happy to see us.

A: Hey guys.

Cam: What the hell are you smiling about?

A: I'm just happy I'm alive haha

Her laugh. That's the only thing that made me smile.

DJ: You're one crazy girl.

A: Hey I made it out alive haha that was close call!

B: Hey um can I talk to her alone please?

Everyone nods and walks out.

A: Wassup babe

B: Hey how you doin?

I was still feeling horrible that she was in here.

A: I'm feeling a lot of pain but I'll just keep trying to make everyone know I'm ok.

B: You don't have to do that.

A: I know I just don't want anyone to stress.

B: I'm already stressin. I feel like all of this is my fault.

My voice cracked a little and looked down. She took her left hand and put it on my cheek wiping my tears.

A: Don't ever say something like that. It was my fault for loosing my mind over a game and doing to much. Don't blame yourself for something like this.

She struggled a little raising her head to give me a soft kiss on the lips. Who would've thought a woman could make me feel like this. I've never cried for a girl. What is this?

B: How do you do it?

A: Do what?

B: I've only cried for you. I've only really genuinely cared for you. What is that even called?

She paused for a moment.

A: It's called Love.

Love is that what I'm feeling? I've never been in love before. I'm so used to one night stands, friends with benefits, and just little crushes, but love? Is she making me a softie?

A: It's ok I feel it towards you too.

She smiled a soft smile. I gave her a passionate kiss.

A: I'm hella tired like I wanna go to sleep.

B: That's called a concussion.

A: No that's called putting in work.

She chuckled I laughed too. It's crazy how someone can just change your emotions like that. Happy to sad to mad to happy again. Is this what I've been waiting for? To be whipped? She noticed I was deep in my thoughts.

A: Babe don't think about to much. Yes, I got you whipped. I'm whipped too. Haha.

It's like she's reading my mind!

B: Are you a mind reader or something? What am I thinking about?

A: You're thinking I won't be able to guess what you're thinking.

B: OMG WHY ARE YOU RIGHT?

A: hahaha shut up can you bring everyone in here?

Everyone came in and talked with Azaana. She got her casts and we were allowed to take her home but she couldn't sleep until 12am few more hours too go.

A: Can we not go home first?

B: Why?

A: Well if I go home in going to sleep.

B: Well then. How about we go to the beach and have a picnic date?

A: But it's dark.

B: So?

A: Alright then.

I stopped at a Walmart and bought a blanket, a basket, drinks, and candles. We stopped at a Chinese food spot to pick up our food. We were at the beach until 1 in morning, just talking. Talking about how we feel for each other, life, everything. She even told me things I never knew about considering how long we've been close. She told me how she was bullied from 3th-5th grade. She started crying a little just thinking about it. Now I understand why she only hangs out with a small group of people. It's trust issues and it's amazing that she trusts me to tell me these things. It's hard to believe someone like her would get bullied. She's an amazing person. I asked her why they would bully her. She said "I never even knew why. I was always nice to everyone, but I guess being nice isn't always the good thing to do." She finished it with "Bullies were always kind of my apocalypse." She said people would tell her to kill herself.

B: I won't let anyone treat you like that ever again.

She smiled but it was broken it must've really been bothering her.

B: You could go to sleep now.

I said smiling.

A: Thank god! Lets go home!

We go home and she goes straight to bed. I lay behind her stroking her hair. Smiling down at her. I think how lucky I am to have her. Wow I am so whipped. But I don't care I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.

__________________________________

I was listening to some Drake and felt lovie dovie. Lol😘