46

Azaana's POV:

Damn. All Star weekend was crazy this year. Everything was amazing. Except the dunk contest. If Blake was in it, it would've been crazy! While Blake was doing all of the All Star stuff I hung out with Skylar Diggins. When both of us are together it's a pretty damn crazy time. Even though I couldn't drink due to my pregnancy, we were still turnt up as hell! After all this fun I can't wait to go home!

••••

I throw my suitcase by the door and go straight to bed. Blake comes in later and jumps on the bed.

A: Blake get your big ass down. I'm tired and you're playing to damn much.

B: Babe! Get up! It's only 6pm!

A: But I'm tired!

B: So what!

A: Fine can you just stop jumping?

Blake stopped and sat down next to me.

B: You do remember we have a doctors appointment about the baby right?

A: Oh shit! When?!

B: At 7.

A: Blake it's 6 don't you think we should get ready?

B: I'm going like this what you talkin bout "we".

A: Ugggh!

I went to the bathroom to redo my makeup. I changed into a pair of sweats and a white v neck, black and white converse to go with it. I come out the bathroom.

A: Ready?

B: Ready.

••••

The appointment went great. I am pregnant and the baby looks like he or she is healthy. Every month we will come to check on my little love bug. The thought of being a mother sounds better and better each day.

Blake and I plan to have the BBQ next week to tell everyone the good news. I can't wait to see my family and Blake's. I always loved Blake's family. Whenever I went out to OK they always treated me like family. My family loves Blake too. ESPECIALLY my mom. She would always say "you were supposed to be my son!" Now he's your son in law, congrats mom. She also feels like Blake's family was her real family. My dad and Tommy (Blake's dad) are like BFF's. They always have an enjoyable time when they see each other. My brothers, Taylor, and Blake have way too much fun when they all hang out. Next week, should be fun.

B: This is all so crazy to me.

A: What is?

B: We were practically meant to be together.

A: What do you mean?

B: Well think about it. How is it that we met each other in 9th grade at basketball nationals, knowing we'll be back every year. We kept in touch since then even though we miles and miles apart. Then, you get a scholarship to OU and so do I. Then, we BOTH get drafted in LA. Doesn't that mean something?

A: Wow, I guess it does. We really were meant to be together. I always wondered who my true love was and the whole time he was standing right next to me.

B: Yup, you even dreamed about me every night since you met me.

A: Um no. If anything I was dreaming of Zac Efron.

B: He ain't got nothin on me.

A: Hell no he doesn't baby.

I laughed and kissed his cheek.

B: So AnJelica will be a red head right?

A: Oh my god Blake his name is Jordan!

B: Let's not start this again. Her name is AnJelica.