52

AFTER THE BBQ

Azaana's POV

No one wanted to go back home after the news. But they had too, because Blake can't have anymore distractions during play offs. Game 1 was a mess. Blake fouled out and only had 16 points. He said that he just wasn't in it. I'm pretty sure it was over all the shit that's going on. I couldn't blame him for that. Tonight is game 2. I plan on going for support. I'm sure Blake will come out strong, knowing everything is getting better. I hate seeing the Warriors though. I have a little past with Klay Thompson aka one of the splash brothers.

-Flashback 2009-

It's my first year as a rookie. I was in Washington to visit some family members I have over here. I was going to a party at Washington State with my old best friend, Marisa. I was both excited and nervous. I don't know many people there besides the girls I've played against. I'm sure I wouldn't be with Marisa literally the whole time. She knows everyone here. Everyone loves her and she'll probably run off with her friends and forget me.

We pulled up to the school dorms. Right when we got out the car a group of guys yelled Marisa's name. She looked over and waved with excitement. She looked back at me to see if it was okay to go.

A: Fine I'll see you inside.

M: It'll only be a minute. Be right back!

She walked over to them. She started kissing one with brown curly hair. He was cute from where I was standing. Go Marisa. I looked at the entrance and took a deep breath.

A: Let's do this.

I walked in, looking around the place. There were people every where. The smell of cigarettes and weed was all over the place. So many different people were dancing around sweating and drinking. Girls were grinding on guys. People were making out. People were upstairs. Beer Pong was being played. This looked like a crazy party. The first thing I did was go grab a drink. I got some vodka and was satisfied. I stood against a wall and watched everyone dance and have fun. Marisa still hasn't come in so I kind of stood there awkwardly. I watched the crowd, nodding my head to the music. I looked around and made eye contact with a very tall guy. We locked eyes for a moment. I smiled and looked away. I turned back to see if he was looking, but he was on his way over to me. Holy shit.

Him: Hi, um do you go here?

A: Uh no, I'm here with a friend.

Him: Your friend isn't a guy is he?

A: Um no.. She's Marisa.. Seems like everyone knows her.

Him: Oh yeah, she's really cool, her boyfriend is a dick though.

A: Really? I never met him, besides seeing him outside.

Him: Well enough about her. What's your name?

A: Azaana.

Him: Klay.

A: Klay? That sounds familiar.

K: Remember when you played the girls team? And some tall guy kept bumping into you. And he told you his name but you ran off saying "the game is about to start sorry!"

I thought for a moment.

A: Oh shit that was you! You bumped into me like 20 times every 2 minutes. I thought you seriously needed glasses!

K: I was trying to talk to you. I saw you and couldn't help but talk to you.

A: Well why didn't you just say hi?

K: I mean look at you. You're so gorgeous it's intimidating.

I looked down at my outfit. I did look good. I had on a black dress that went to my thighs. It hugged my curves perfectly with lingerie streaks on the sides. I had black red bottoms that made my calves look perfect. Shit I would be intimidated.