65

Blake's POV

A: Blake it's his day, if I was him I would not want to go to wack ass Chuck E. Cheese. I would want to go to Disneyland!

B: How do you know what he wants?

Brynn: I agree with Azaana. Disneyland sounds WAY better.

A: Yeah and who has fun with a strange man in a big ass rat suit?!

B: Are we talking about Mickey Mouse?

A: Don't talk about Mickey like that.

Brynn, Azaana, and I were arguing about where we wanted to take Ford for his 1st birthday. It's tomorrow and we still can't pick a place. Well they can't just agree with me and go to Chuck E. Cheese. I loved that place growing up. And he won't remember Disneyland when he's older, so what's the point?

B: He probably won't even like it!

Brynn: Everyone LOVES Disney!

B: No!

A&Brynn: Yes!

A: It's 2 against 1!

B: Why don't we ask him?!

Brynn: Fine!

The three of us marched over to Ford he was sitting on the floor watching Wow Wow Wubbzy (that show is the shit). Azaana picked him up and sat him on her lap.

A: Ford. You know what Disneyland looks like right?

His eyes light up and he nodded.

A: Would you rather go there and meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck, and all your favorite Disney characters, go on fun rides, and eat a lot of sweets? Or go to lame Chuck E. Cheese and meet a random man in a costume dressed as a rat, and only get a little but of food, and waste your time on stupid boring games?

That wasn't even fair. I sat next to Ford and whispered to him.

B: Pick Chuck E. Cheese, I'll get you whatever you want.

Brynn: Hey no bribing!

I rolled my eyes and brought my attention back to my son. He was thinking hard, but I kind of knew what he was gonna pick.

F: Disneyland! I wanna go Disneyland!

I sighed and got up. Azaana pecked his cheek.

A: Good choice lil homie!

B: Fine, but now you won't get your birthday present.

Azaana rolled her eyes.

A: He's just joking.

•••••••

.Ford's Birthday.

Blake's POV

Today is finally my first born, my son, Ford's 1st Birthday. It's been a hard year, but we did it. It went by way too fast. I'm proud to say my little man is growing up fast.

B: Can you hurry up diva?!

I yelled from downstairs. Azaana was taking forever to get ready. I sat down for another 5 minutes waiting, until I lost patience and ran upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and she was in the mirror doing little touch ups to her makeup.

B: Dude come on.

A: I'm almost done. I just gotta finish my makeup.

B: Babe, really you're beautiful without it.

A: To you I am, to the rest of the world, I don't know about all that.

I through my head back and groaned.