61

Blake's POV

I woke up with Azaana slowly breathing on my neck. My arm was wrapped around her waist cuddling her to my chest. The sun was peaking through the open window. I could smell the fresh ocean smell that was close by. This very moment was peaceful. I smiled and looked down at Azaana. I played with her hair and rubbed her back. I couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she was. I watched her lips creep into a smile.

A: Stop staring at me freak.

She said with her eyes still closed. I chuckled, and continued my actions.

B: God. You're so beautiful.

I whispered. She slowly opened her eyes. Her big brown eyes made contact with mine. I smirked, but she just stared back.

B: What?

A: You're just... amazing that's all.

I smiled.

B: I know right?

She playfully rolled her eyes.

A: And we're back to reality.

She got out of my grip. All she had on was one of my shirts, which looked huge on her. But I loved it. Her messy hair and no makeup is my favorite look from her. Well second favorite, the first is when she's naked. I watched her roam the room. She grabbed pieces of clothing from the drawers.

A: Are you gonna keep checking me out or come take a shower with me so we can go eat breakfast?

I jumped out of bed and stripped.

••••

After our shower we got dressed quick. Everyone was waiting for us downstairs to eat breakfast. While we stood in the elevator, I wrapped my arms around her hugging her from behind.

B: You were amazing in the shower this morning, and last night.

I whispered in her ear. She smirked.

A: You too Blakey.

B: Way to kill it.

She chuckled. She knows how much I hate that damn name. I kissed her cheek and started kissing, biting, and softly sucking her neck. She let a slight moan leave her lips.

A: Not here Blake!

I laughed. The elevator doors opened. We met up with the rest of the group. We walked in hand in hand smiling and laughing at stupid shit.

AR: Well it looks like you two made up.

LR: Yeah, and you're both glowing. Make up sex must've been involved, that's always the best kind.

C: Y'all got it in didn't you?!

DJ: Look at how you're walking Azaana! Y'all did it more than once huh?

T: My brother put it down didn't he?!

M: Admit it you two had amazing sex didn't you?!

A: Guys stop!

I started to laugh.

M: Blake. Tell us.

Azaana glared at me, but I didn't look back at her. I tried to control my laughter. I couldn't take it anymore.

A: Yes, yes we did.

Everyone gasped out of excitement.

C: Was he good?

I looked down at Azaana.

A: Well do you see how I'm walking.

Everyone started laughing, then started cheering.