26

Naomi's POV:

Blakey thinks that we aren't together but we are. Well not physically but mentally. I know and he knows that we are meant to be together. I just need to get Azaana out of the picture. I'm walking back to the car. I tried to talk to Azaana and let her know that she needs to leave me and Blake alone because we obviously have a relationship together. I'm not crazy or anything just honest. As I'm walking back to my car, I almost trip over a phone. I pick it up and press the home button looking at the screen saver. It's a picture of DeAndre Jordan and Camryn Holmes. I slide the lock screen and to my surprise there's no password. I go into the contacts and find Blake's number under "B-Man". I save the number in my phone. Then I see Azaana's number under "Z-Girl". Is this some superhero shit? But I save her number also. If they thought me and Blake we're over then they have it all wrong. I take the phone back to the stadium and give it to security. I skip back to my car. I sit in it for a while and text Blake.

Blakey❤️😍: Hey baby, wanna see me tonight?

I drive off to my house with a smile on my face waiting for his text. I know he wants me. I mean who wouldn't?

Azaana's POV:

I'm cuddling with Blake. Laughing at tonight's events. Talking about psycho ass Naomi. As we're talking Blake's phone starts blowing up with text messages. I grab his phone since it's closer to me. My smile quickly fades when I read the messages.

Unknown: Hey baby, wanna see me tonight?
Unknown: Is the girlfriend there?
Unknown: I wanna have another night like we did last time.
Unknown: I miss you baby!
Unknown: When are you telling Azaana about us?

And it goes on and on. I throw his phone and push Blake off of me.

B: What the hell?!
A: Who is she?!
B: Who?!
A: The bitch that's texting you!
B: What are you talking about?!
A: YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT!
B: NO I DONT!
A: IM SICK OF THIS SHIT BLAKE!
B: WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?!
A: LEAVE AND DONT COME BACK!
B: FOR WHAT I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!
A: GET OUT! GET OUT NOW!

Blake grabs his clothes, keys, and now cracked phone and leaves. When I hear the door shut I collapse on the floor. Tears start streaming down my face non stop. I had mixed emotions. I was angry, confused, sad, and felt light headed. Could he possibly be cheating? He just keeps breaking my trust and I'm tired of it. But how could he want another women over me? I give him everything I have left. This pain hurts. But it's a familiar pain I've had before. I wipe my eyes trying to get a clearer vision. I sit quite for a moment. This is a way too familiar pain. The stale breath, silent tears, stuffed nose. The feeling of being worthless. I stand up and I know what I want to do next. I go to the bathroom, I open the drawer hoping to find what I'm searching for. I found it. My old friend. My old escape. My dear old razor.

Blake's POV:

I don't know what the fuck I did. I haven't been sleeping with any other women but Azaana. She's all I want. I can't go far without her. And if I just lost her, I don't know what I'll do with myself. She's my first actual love. I haven't loved someone like I love her. She's a piece of me that I can't lose. Fuck! I hate when she makes me feel like this. I hate when she makes me cry! I feel like a pussy! When I get to my house I sit at the kitchen table reading the text that Azaana saw. I have no idea who this person is and what they want from me. I don't even want to respond back to them. I text and call Azaana but she doesn't answer. I go on twitter and see if she says anything. Then I see one that breaks my heart. "I guess I'm back to old habits." I knew what that old habit was. I knew what she was doing at this current moment. Then she sent out another one. "I'm sorry for my failure. I'm sorry I'm not good enough. I'm sorry I fell for you." Tears start streaming down my face to where everything I read on my phone is blurry. I grab my keys and drive back over to Azaana's house. I pick up the spare key she has hiding in a plant. I open the door and here her loud cries. I run upstairs as fast as I could. When I get there she's standing in the bathroom cutting her hips. I grab the razor out of her hands.

B: Stop!
A: No you stop! Why are you here?! I told you to leave!
B: Stop cutting yourself! You promised you wouldn't do it anymore!
A: I did stop until you made me feel like I was worthless! THIS IS YOUR FAULT WHY I FEEL LIKE THIS! LEAVE! GET OUT!
B: IM NOT LEAVING YOU! AND I DONT KNOW THAT GIRL!
A: BLAKE LEAVE NOW!
B: NO IM STAYING WITH YOU!

SMACK* I grab my face and notice how silent it got. She just slapped the hell out of me.

A: Leave. Now.

Her voice more stern. I get she wants to be alone, but I'm taking the razor with me. I nod, and try to lean forward to give her a kiss, but she steps back. I swallow back tears and walk out. I drive home again and sit back at the table. I go back on twitter and read the hate Azaana usually gets. I don't know how she can take it. Having the whole world judge her and everything. Plus I just made her feel like shit. God I feel horrible. I'm such a terrible person!

Azaana's POV:

I clean up the blood. I grab my phone and go on twitter. More hate. Why does everyone judge me? I don't even feel anything anymore. I've always been numb. I thought I was happy, but I never wasn't. I'm tired. Mentally tired. I'm just, done. I click out of twitter and text Blake.

"Hi, I'm currently at the end. I don't want to be here anymore. I love you and I always will love you. I'm sorry I wasn't enough for you. But I'm ending it. Not us but it. I don't want to be here anymore. I'm tired. You would go on better without me. I love you Blake Austin Griffin. Goodbye." I send the message. I walk to my medicine cabinet and grab a bottle of aspirin. I poor them all out into my hand. I stare at it then I look at myself in the mirror. This is what I want. I take pill after pill until I didn't have anymore in my hand. I walk to my room and lay down. I see flashing lights outside. Then I hear my front door be kicked open. I hear people running up my stairs. I see police officers grab a hold of me. Then I see Blake, Camryn, and DJ come rushing in with tears in their eyes, Blake looking the worse. Everything is in slow motion to me. I can hardly move. I'm tried. Physically and mentally. All I could do is mouthed "I'm sorry." Then everything goes black.
___________________________________
Shout out to three6teen! Thanks for the help sweets! Even though I added a lot into it lol. I was ready eyed writing this though😢