57

There's really no excuse why I haven't updated . I've just been lazy . My apologies .
__________________________

Azaana's POV

A: I.... I don't know.

I looked back up at Blake. He looked emotionless.

B: You don't know.

He whispered to himself. I got on my knees so I was eye level with him. He wouldn't make eye contact with me.

B: So do you plan on leaving me?

He said stern.

A: God no. Blake you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
B: But you don't know. He could possibly be the best thing that's ever happened to you.

I was taken back that he said that.

A: Blake, I don't know if I have feelings for him. But I know that I'm madly in love with you. I know that I don't want to go back to him. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
B: So then how do you not know if you have feelings for him? What made you even consider it?

I looked down and sighed. I gotta tell him.

A: The same night you gave him advice, before you told him, he..
B: He what?!
A: He kissed me.

Blake was silent. He looked hurt. Then he looked pissed off.

B: Well, I guess this is his last game of his career.
A: What do you mean?
B: I'm gonna end his fucking career.
A: What?! Blake stop you're talking reckless!
B: No. He kissed my woman and made her think she might have feelings for him again.

He picked up his keys and phone and started walking to the door.

A: Blake stop!
B: I'm gonna ask you this one more time Azaana. And don't give me a bullshit answer. Do you still have feelings for him?

I did the same actions I did before. I looked down and sighed. I know this answer.

A: No.

I looked him straight in the eyes. He knew I was telling the truth. He started walking towards me. I continued to make eye contact with him. He looked down at me and placed his hands around my neck. God he looked so sexy. He placed a kiss on my lips.

B: Don't ever scare me like that again.
A: Don't ever say you're gonna end someone's career you psychopath!

He chuckled and kissed me again.

A: You know what?
B: What?

I grabbed my phone. I went to Klay's contact. I showed his name to Blake. I deleted his number. I showed Blake again. Then I went to my messages. Showed Blake again and deleted every message he sent me.

A: Let's make a deal. We act Klay is nobody, we have no idea who he is. We never met him. The only time we know him is because of basketball. Other than basketball we have no history with him.
B: I like that. So just completely ignore him other than basketball?
A: Exactly. Don't be mad about this anymore okay?
B: Okay.
A: I still have you right?
B: Yes.
A: And you still have me right?
B: Yes.
A: So there's no problem baby.
B: I love you.
A: I love you too baby.
B: Now get dressed I still have a game babe.

I started walking to the shower, but turned around.

A: Blake.
B: Yeah?
A: I got a surprise for you when we get back.
B: What do you mean?

I took off my shirt and smiled. I turned around and unhooked my bra, but closed the door fast so he wouldn't run to the door.

I got in shower. I sang as loud as possible. I'm glad Blake and I can make up so easily. Not many couples could do that. I'm glad he's mine and that I'm his. Not Klay or anybody else will stop us. Us against the world.