42

Azaana's POV:

Blake and I shot our eyes to the back. I started pulling pieces of glass out of my hair while slowly getting out of the car. Blake was pissed and his face was red. When we got out there was a group of guys getting out of a truck. I recognized a few of them. They looked really familiar.

????: Aye mommy come talk to daddy.

I put my hand over my mouth in shock. They were the guys that tried to rape me when I was walking home after giving up on Blake and I. I backed away to the car.

A: Blake get in the car.
B: Why the fuck did you do that to my window?!
A: Blake! Get in!

The guy pulled out a gun. But before he could aim, Blake ran and attacked him. Blake was beating the shit out of the guy. I tried pulling him off, but he wouldn't budge. The rest of the guys did too, but he still wouldn't move.

After screaming and crying Blake finally stopped. He grabbed my hand and put me in the car. I was still crying and shaking. Blake got in and sped off leaving the guys trying to help their friend.

A: Wh- where are we going?
I managed to get out.
B: To my house. We're getting clothes packed.
A: W- why?
B: Because we're leaving.
A: Blake you can't leave. Your season isn't over. Take me to the police station.

Blake sped to the police department. Blake was about to get out, but I stopped him.

A: Blake. We can't tell the cops.
B: What? Why not?
A: Because you've been fighting Vin for the longest. And you just fought in public. I've vandalized Vin's house. We could also be charged.

Blake sat back in the car. He made a face which meant he was thinking.

B: Damn. You're right.

We sat quiet again.

B: We have to leave.
A: No just take me home.
B: What?
A: Just do it.

•••

I kissed Blake goodnight then walked to my house. I walked in and waited till Blake drove off. When he did I went to the garage. I got in my car and drove off.

I pulled into a driveway. I hesitated on if I should get out. I built up my courage and got out. I walked to the door. I hesitated on knocking. I knocked three times and he opened the door.

V: Hey.
He smiled.
A: What the fuck is your problem?!
V: I don't have a problem.
He kept smiling which made me cringe.
A: You know you sent those fucking goons after me and Blake! What does it take for you to leave us alone?!
V: I just want you.
A: That's not going to happen! Pick something else!
V: Fine I want $20,000.
A: And you swear you will leave us alone? Forever?
V: You have my word.

I pulled out my check book. I wrote up his check and handed it to him.

V: Nice working business with ya.
He winked.
A: Now you know that you can't mess with me and Blake anymore. Right?
V: Right.
A: And keep this between us.
V: Got it.

I turned to walk away, but he stopped me.

V: I love you.
A: Love doesn't cost me.

I smirked and kept walking. This is the end of all this. It's over.

I got in my car, and headed to Blake's house.

I ran up the driveway and used my key to get in.

A: BABE!!

Blake came running downstairs.

B: What?! What happened?!

I smiled and ran into his arms making him pick me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled his hair making him come closer to my face. I crashed my lips into his. He carried me to the couch and sat me on his lap. I took my shirt off then he took his off. I left wet kisses down his neck. Blake took off his pants, as well as mine. He entered me slowly leaving us both in moans.

We moaned and cussed in pleasure. Going faster and faster. Loving every moment. We started going even more faster. Blake pulled my hair and I pulled his. He left "love scratches" down my back. I dug my nails in his shoulders, knowing that he loves that. We both shouted in our climax and collapsed on each other.

B: What was that for?
A: Because it's just me and you now.
B: What do you mean?
A: Just know that we don't need to worry about Vin anymore.
_________________________
I've been stuck in a waiting room for my nephew to pop out of my sister in law.