24

FEW MONTHS LATER

AZAANAS POV:

Blake and i have been great. He's done nothing but sweep me off my feet. Tonight he wants me to go to his game vs the lakers. Everyone in LA knows those are great games. I was interrupted with my thougths by my phone ringing. I smiled when i saw Blake's name flash across the screen.

"Yes baby?"

"Hey you're still coming right?"

"For the hundreth time yes!"

I could hear him chuckle through the phone.

"Just making sure babe. I'll see you later?"

"Ok talk to you later. Love you"

"Love you too ZaanyPoo."

"Ewww try again!"

"That's your name!"

"BlakeyBoo try again."

"Talk to you later ZaanyPoo."

"Bye BlakeyBoo."

I hung up the phone and thought about what I was going to wear. I went into my closet and grabbed my red Blake Griffin jersey and grey ripped jeans with Bred 11's. I straighten my hair and put on a red clippers snapback on backwards. I grab the keys to my white range rover and leave the house. When i pull up to the Staples Center, i drove past a whole group of people tailgating and yelling through my window at me, I guess it's because I'm with a Clippers star. I roll my eyes and keep driving looking for a spot. Then I drive by Clipper tailgators, who cheer when i drive by. I yell out the window "Lob City!" then someone turns up the music playing the national Clipper song, Lob City by Tyga. I laugh and keep driving. When I find a spot i pull in and jump out of the car. I go into the line to get in the game. I sign a few autographs and take a few pictures with people, then notice I'm at the front of the line. I hand my ticket to the employee after she scans me. I walk inside and find my seat behind the Clipper's bench with some of the wives and temporary girlfriends. I greet all of them then sit between Camryn and Jada. After laughing with the girls and talking to some fans, the announcers voice echoes through the stadium.

"And here comes your Lakers line up!"

The Lakers fans cheer while we all go back to our conversation.

"So how are you and Blake? You guys have gotten pretty serious." Jada asks me.

"We've been amazing! He's been nothing but perfect. I love him so much!"

"Aww I could tell, I haven't seen you in forever and DJ hasn't seen Blake outside of practice and games, where have you two been?" Camryn asks.

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell" I chuckle and smirk.

"Ohhh so in the bedroom I'm guessing?" Jada says.

I doa fake cough and say "Twice a week."

We all bust up in laughter then stop when the lights go down. The Announcer started speaking again.

"And now here is your Clippers line up!!!" Clippers fans start to cheer including me. When they get to Blake's name I scream extra loud I think Blake heard me because he started smiling my way. I started to blush and mouthed 'I love you' he nodded and stood in line.

"Please stand for the national anthem." Everyone stood up. I glanced at Blake who now had his 'Blake face' on. When the song was over the teams went to their benches. The coach told them what plays to run. When he finished the starters went back on the court ready for tip off. We win the tip and CP starts the game off with a three pointer. I cheer along with the crowd.

So far Blake has been playing great. Every time he makes a dunk he smiles and and winks at me. I think it's the cutest thing. When he comes and sits on the bench he sits close by me and talks to me. I tell him he should pay attention to the game but he's so hard headed! After one of Blakes dunks when he did the same action he does whenever he makes one towards me, I hear a girl behind me say "I think Blake likes me, everytime he dunks he smiles and winks at me." I just put my head down and laugh.Camryn moves closer and says "What the fuck this bitch talking about?" "Groupies." I respond. We both start laughing. I sit back in my chair, then I feel someone tapping my shoulder. I turn and it's a ratchet girl with long fake brown hair and hazel eyes that are obviously contacts, but had a boat load of makeup on. "Yes?" I ask. "Are you still with Blake?" She asks with a little bit of bitch in it. "Um yes and why is it your business?" I'm guessing she's the one that thinks Blake likes her. "Well he's been smiling at me, looks like he won't be yours for long." When she says that all the wives and girlfriends turn around and look at her like she's crazy, she picked the wrong one. "I'm sorry, but I'm sure Blake wouldn't want a gold digging hoe. But it's ok, you aren't the first basic bitch with cheap weave and fake contacts that wishes she can be in my spot. So please, you've already made yourself look stupid, don't let it happen again, now enjoy the game sweetheart." I turn back around and continue watching the game. I didn't notice that Blake was pulled out of the game and heard what I said, everyone on the bench heard what I said. "Damn Z you didn't have to make her look stupid." DJ says to me while he's laughing. I shrug my shoulders then, Blake grabs my hand "We'll talk later?" He says with a confused look. I nod my head and pay attention to the game. That little bitch thought she was about to punk me for my man. You could see her damn tracks, if you're going to try and still someones man at least look presentable.

At the end of the game the Clippers had won and i was proud of my baby. The girls and I went by the locker rooms to wait for our men. We noticed a lot of girls trying to see them. While I was talking to Gloria, Matt Barnes' wife, then heard someone calling my name. I turn around and it's the little bitch that tried to say Blake was looking at her. The fuck she want?