14

In honor of 1K reads I thought I'd update!!!
_________________________________

Azaana's POV:

This is probably the worst night ever. A guy that I could possibly be in love with completely forgot about me and went to his baby mama's house trying to "work things out" and "rekindle their love". I would've understood if it involved his son, but no, Blake doesn't know how he feels about people. He's confused. He doesn't want me. He wants Brynn. So why keep him here if he doesn't really want to be here? He can be with her. Ford deserves to have his parents together, happily together. I was just in the way. Blake and I shouldn't see each other anymore. He should work it out with Brynn. I'm letting go, setting him free. It's like loosing a piece of me, but it's the piece I need to let go. After years of friendship, I have to let it go. I wiped the tear from my eye. I looked at my phone. So many texts and missed calls from Blake. Then there was one number I didn't recognize, but it caught my eye.

Unknown: If you think he's yours forever. You're sadly mistaken.

Brynn. An automatic answer. I text back.

A: Take him.

Wow I really am done. Any other time I would've said some smart ass remark, but I'm tired of this. I'm done. I'm going to bed.
................
I haven't talk to my girl in so long. I called Camryn and told her I was coming over to tell her everything. I dressed in some sweats and a black shirt. I grabbed my phone and keys then left. When I arrived at her house there were a lot of cars on her block. So I parked down the street. When I knocked Camryn came and opened it.

C: Hey girl!
A: Heyyy.

I walked in and stopped dead in my tracks. Blake is here.

C: Girl what's wrong with you?

I walked out the door. I heard Blake calling behind me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. God here we go.

A: What?!
B: Look I want to talk.
A: You know what Blake, I've been meaning to tell you this. I think you and Brynn should just get back together. Your child deserves to see his parents happy together. I can't be in the way anymore. I can't even be your friend anymore. So be with Brynn and stop making me the other woman.

I tried walking away but he grabbed my arm.

B: You the other woman? Are you kidding me? You've made Ronnie the other man! Look at things in my perspective for once! I've been there for you through everything, and because Brynn told you some lie saying that I wanted to be with her again when I don't! I don't want to be with Brynn! I want to be with you! It's you I want, it's always been you!

He was right I never looked at it his way. I don't know but something in me made me do this. I grabbed his face and pulled him forward. I crashed my lips on to his kissing him passionately. Things started getting hot so we got in my car.

B: My house or yours?
A: Mine.

He drove my car to my house. we started making out again bumping into everything while we're trying to go upstairs. We made it to my room and he threw me on my bed. He took off my shirt and I took off his. Then he started unbuckling his belt. But I stopped him.

A: Blake....

I grabbed his hands stopping him.

A: I can't. I cant do this.

He sighed and sat down next to me. He put his head on my shoulder.

B: Well I can't rush you into anything.

He kissed my shoulder.

B: But I have wanted you for so long.

I smirked at his comment. We laid down and cuddled. We spent hours talking.

A: Blake.

I paused.

A: Do you love me?

He didn't say anything which some what startled me, then he spoke.

B: I've loved you since I was in the 9th grade. You and only you.

I smiled and felt butterflies in my stomach.

A: I love you too.