33

Azaana's POV

A: Thanks for the ride.
I unbuckled my seatbelt and reached for the door.
B: Wait.
I stop and turn to him.
B: Can I see you tomorrow?
A: And do what?
B: It's a surprise.
A: Hmm I don't know.
B: Come on.
A: Alright fine, what time?
B: Be ready by 6:00 sharp.
A: See ya then.

Blake didn't respond, but he kept staring into my eyes. I wanted to look away but his eyes were like a trap. He started moving in closer, and closer. Once I felt his nose brush against mine I took out my hand for a handshake. He looked down with a disappointed smile and shook my hand.

A: Friends, remember?
B: Sorry.
A: It's fine.
B:Well I'll see you tomorrow?
A: Yup. See ya buddy.
B: ....See ya.

I opened the door and hopped out. I ran to my door and got inside. When I closed it I banged my head on the wall. I love Blake and if he's gonna keep trying these things on me I'm scared that I might actually give in, but that would be selfish of me, because sometimes you have to give up the things you love the most for their benefits, not yours. I wonder what we're doing tomorrow. I hope it's nothing to romantic. I want it to just be two friends hanging out. Just like before all of this bullshit happened. I wanna start fresh with Blake. I want us to go back to normal, before we even thought of being together. I want the old us.

Blake's POV

B: So how are we doing this?
Camryn: Well did you tell her 6?
B: Yeah.
C: Then don't worry about everything else. We got this. Just make sure she's there.
B: Alright, thanks Camryn. This could really help her.
C: No problem, and it better, she got me spendin all my time doing this for her. I'll talk to you later.
B: Bye.

I'm not sure if Azaana would be mad at me for this or not. I hope she understands why we're doing this and doesn't get angry. People say that when you do this for other people they usually get mad about it. I mean why wouldn't they? I understand. She needs help, she needs us. We're tired of seeing her hurting. We love her to much to watch her fall apart. We need her more than she needs us. It's breaking our heart seeing her like this. It wouldn't be right if we didn't even try to help her. This been a long ass day. I'm going to sleep.

•••••••

FEW MINUTES BEFORE "DATE"

I was on my way to Azaana's house to pick her up for this "surprise". I was so nervous for the event that was going to happen later. I pulled into her driveway and knocked on her door. I rubbed my hands together nervously until she opened the door. My jaw dropped at how perfect she looked. Her hair was straightened with curls, high waisted bleached jeans, a black long sleeved half shirt that showed off her flat stomach, black stilettos, with diamond earrings. She had the perfect amount of makeup, not to much. It sounds simple, but she makes anything look good. I thought that our day would be perfect then I remembered the real reason why I'm taking her out. My smile faded.

A: Is something wrong? Did I not dress right for the surprise? Oh god I'll go change.
B: No, no you're dressed fine. Come on I don't wanna be late.

We got into the car. I hadn't thought out what I was gonna say when we pulled up to my house. I had to think of something quick.

A: Uh Blake? What are we doing here?
B: Oh- uh I wanted to show you something inside before we go.
A: Oh alright.

We both got out and walked to the door. I was shaking while I pulled out my keys to get inside. She grabbed my hand.

A: What's wrong? You're nervous about something.
B: What? No I'm not.
A: It's fine. Calm down. I'm sure what you are about to show me is for a good reason.

I smile and nodded. She held onto my hand. I looked at her with a confused look.

A: Whatever it is you're nervous about, I want to assure you it's alright.

I open the door and breathe slowly in and out. We walk in hand and hand to the family room where everyone is sitting. All of her closest friends and family. She turns to me confused as to what's going on.

A: What's going on?

Everyone is silent. I look to Camryn and nod. She stands up and walks over to Azaana.

C: Honey, this is your intervention. You've been going through some things and we want to help you because we care about you and we love you very much.
A: I don't need any help! I'm fine! I'm sick of all of you saying I need help, when I already got the help that all of you wanted. God I can't please you people!

She stormed out of the house slamming the door. We all got up to go after her but I stopped everyone.

B: No. This is something I need to do.
_________________________
Ahhhh shiddddd