15

I woke up and looked around the room. Blake stayed the night. I noticed he wasn't there. "He must've let him self out." I said to myself. I looked down and noticed I still didn't have a shirt on WhoopS. It's hot anyways I'm not even gonna try. I went downstairs and saw Blake eating cereal. But not just any ole' cereal MY cinnamon toast crunch. Don't he know them froot loops is for him?

A: OH HELL NAW.

He jumped then turned around.

B: What I do now?

A: You know damn what you did! Matter of fact doing!

He looked confused. I walked over to the cabinet and pulled out the box of froot loops.

A: This is yo shit! I bought it for you! I don't fuck with froot loops!

B: Seriously?

He laughed. Do he think this is funny?

A: Oh you think this a game? You think this for play play? This ain't for play play nigga!

B: Really your quoting now?

I put the froot loops back in the cabinet and ran towards Blake attacking him. He laughed and picked me up and put me on the floor. He sat on top of me with my arms pinned to the ground. I struggled to get out of his hold but I managed to flip him over. It was obvious he was letting me win this play fight. Then he picked me up again and I rapped my legs around his waist. He laid me on the couch and pinned me again. He stared into my eyes while we were both trying to catch our breath. Then he spoke.

B: I win.

A: Yeah right! I did a WWE move on you!

We both started busting up laughing.

A: Well I'm going to put a shirt on.

B: Aww for what?

A: It's cold.

B: Well if you put a shirt on I'm putting a shirt on.

A: Then do it.

I looked at his bare chest regretting I said that. His body is crazy sexy!

B: Fine then.

I went to put a shirt on and came down stairs to see Blake with a shirt on sitting on my couch. I ran behind him and ripped his shirt off then ran back upstairs filling the room with laughter.

B: Goddamit Azaana!

I heard his footsteps not to far behind me. I was running down the hall way trying to make it to the guest room to hide. Right before I could grab the door knob he grabbed me from behind and pinned me again on the floor. Then he ripped my shirt off.

A: Blake! It's only ok for me to rip your shirt off!

B: Bullshit!

A: Are you mad or are you hella mad?

I giggled. The he kissed my forehead and got off me.

B: I'm going downstairs.

A: Bye Felicia.

I got up and went in my room to check my phone. I had a text from Ronnie.

Ronnie: I don't think we should see each other anymore.

A: Um ok. Even though it was only one date.

I put my phone down and started walking to the door. Before I could exit my phone buzzed again. I walked over to it and it's Ronnie... again.

Ronnie: Yeah because you're fucking Blake.

A: One date. Just one. And no I'm not fucking Blake. Delete my number.