68

Blake's POV
D: Man what happened? What'd she say?

I wouldn't respond. I just stared at the street in front of us. Does this mean out marriage is completely off? Are we broken up? Are we still together but not getting married? So many questions were running through my mind. I could lose my best friend AGAIN. What the hell is wrong with me?! You know what no. I'm not letting us go.

B: Turn the car around DJ.
I was a little shocked by how deep and stern my voice was. I saw DJ look at me in the corner of my eye.

M: Oh shit he's serious.

DJ made a U Turn and went back to my house. When we pulled into the driveway I got out grabbed my bags and went to the front door. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. I opened it walking in, looking for my baby. She stood up off the couch.
A: What are you doing here?
I didn't respond I just dropped my bags and walked to her. My face was still stoned and my jaw was clenched. She furrowed her eyebrows and slowly backed away. I picked her up by her waist and slammed my lips into hers. I pressed her up against the wall and kissed down her neck.
B: You're not leaving me.
I mumbled into her neck.
B: I don't want Chantel I want you.
She ran her fingers thru my curls. She started tugging and pulling at my shirt. I lifted her off the wall and started walking upstairs. I laid her on the bed and got to work.

•••••
Azaana's POV
Dammit Blake. I tried being mad and putting my foot down. I tried taking control, but no, Blake always wins. Blake always finds a way to get me back. But I can't help it. He's so addicting. Even when I say I'm done I'm really not. Because no matter what he does I keep falling for him. I didn't notice I was staring at him so hard until he said something.
B: Like what you see?
I rolled my eyes and felt my face get hot. I turned away then turned back admiring him again. Admiring his little freckles and the small scars he has on his face from basketball. I admired his shape of his eyes and the dark brown color of them. The same eyes I fell for years ago. He took the white cover and put it over his face.
B: You're making me feel insecure.
he chuckled.
A: How?!
B: Because you're staring at my freckles.
A: Aww babe you know I love your freckles.
Blake always hated having freckles because people would always make rude comments about it. I've always loved them. He kept the cover over his head so I went under the blanket too.
A: My mom used to say her freckles were angel kisses. So you have angel kisses all over your face.

He smiled revealing his beautiful white teeth and perfect deep dimples.

B: My mom used to say that too.

I smiled. He pecked my lips and removed the cover from over our heads. He got out of the bed and went over to his pants.

A: Give me your shirt!
He threw it at me hitting me in the face. We both laughed. Once I slipped it on I got out of the bed and went downstairs. I went in the fridge for a Gatorade. When I turned around Blake was standing with his elbows on the table and his hands clasped together. He stared at me with a worried look. He put the ring on the table and I stared at it. He scooted it a little closer to me.

B: Are we still-
A: I don't know.
B: Why not?
A: I just- I don't think I can.
B: But why?!
A: I'm scared okay?!
B: Scared of what?!
A: Of you leaving me for someone else while we're married, or you wanting to be with someone else, or you seeing someone else behind my back!
B: What? Why would you think I would do that?
A: Because of what happened tonight and what's happened in the past.
B: Baby, those times have been mistakes and misunderstandings. I don't want anybody else I want you. And why would my intentions be to cheat on you while we are married. You know I don't ever want to hurt you. And Chantel doesn't mean shit to me. I wouldn't even say we are friends. She is no where compared to you, no other woman is. I've wanted you for so long and now that I got you I can't go another day without calling you my wife. I want to marry you. I want to have a family with you. I wanna babysit our grandkids together. I wanna go skydiving and shit with you!

we both laughed.

B: I wanna be your soulmate. So don't ever be scared of me leaving you or cheating on you during our marriage. Yes women will throw themselves at me but I promise to keep my eyes focused on you. And I know you'll do the same with the men that will come for you. Baby I'm IN LOVE WITH YOU! Damn! I love you more than anything.

Blake started getting pumped up from how much he loved me. I couldn't help but smile and watch him get happy. He walked over to me with the ring in his hand. He got on one knee and took my left hand in his.

B: Azaana. Will you marry me?
A: Blake I-
B: Just say yes.

I chuckled and sighed.
A: Yes Blake, I'll marry you.
He slid the ring on my finger. He picked me up and kissed me causing me to laugh.

The Wedding Is Back On.