40

Vin's POV

I don't understand. Why doesn't she love me? She says I'm crazy and need help but that's not true. I love her. She says it's obsession, but I just want her. I'm supposed to leave her alone or she'll call the police on me, but that doesn't mean I won't get people to get rid of Blake...

Blake's POV

A lot of men would've walked out on a relationship like Azaana and I's. If they made it this long then last night they would've gave up. But I can never give up on Azaana. Vin's plan is to obviously kill me, but I won't let it happen. I won't let him kill me and I won't let him even lay eyes on Azaana. I think I should send her out of town, maybe back to Sacramento or Oklahoma. Just so he doesn't try to hurt her. If he puts his hands on her I'm sure I would rip him apart. I need to keep her safe and being in LA with me is probably not safe enough. My whole mission is keeping Azaana safe away from that lunatic.

I stood up off the bed and went downstairs. I saw Azaana sitting in the backyard with her feet in the pool. I breathed in and out then opened the backyard door.

B: Hey
I walked over and took a seat next to her on the ground.
A: Hey
She smiled, I'm afraid she won't have the smile after I tell her this.

B: So I've been thinking. Y-You sh-should le-leave town.

I stuttered and her eyes furrowed. She looked like she was still trying to process what I said.

A: What? What do you mean? Why? Did I do something wrong? What happened? I don't un-
B: It's to protect you. I can't let Vin hurt you.
A: Making me leave won't do anything!
B: It will make you safer! You won't have to worry about him! You won't have any worries!
A: Blake if you haven't realized he's trying to kill you! And I told him to leave or I'll call the cops! He left! We won't have to worry about him anymore!
B: It doesn't mean he won't try and find a different way! And don't worry about me with you gone he'll have no reason to still come after me! I'll always check on you! I don't want you to leave but I want you safe! I'm trying to keep you safe by sending you with your family!
A: We can do this together! I'm not leaving and you can't make me!

She got up and walked in the house. I knew she wouldn't like this idea but it's happening whether she likes it or not.

I sighed in and out and went in the house. I walked in and Azaana was pacing back and forth.

B: Azaa-
A: How could you say something like that Blake?
B: I ju-
A: We're supposed to get through this together.
B: But I-
A: It's me and you. Blake and Azaana. Z and B!
B: Azaana listen. This won't be long it's only temporary.
A: I'm not leaving Blake.
B: Can you stop pacing and come here?

She kept pacing so I walked over and picked her up bridal style.

A: Blake not now!

I ignored her and carried her to the couch. I laid her down and got on top of her. She looked away from me trying not to make eye contact. I ducked my head and planted kisses on her cheek.

B: I just want you safe
I whispered.
A: I feel safe enough with you.
She whispered back.
B: It's not enough.
A: It's enough for me. I'm not worried about him coming after me. I only care if he comes for you.
B: Baby, just do this please?
A: No.

She pulled me closer by my curls.

A: You can't make me leave.

She whispered on my lips. I pressed my lips against hers. We pulled away to breath. She smiled warmly at me.

A: I love you.
B: I love you more.
A: Now I'm hungry and I don't feel like cooking. Let's go eat?
B: Chick-fil-a?
A: You got it dude.

We went to Chick-fil-a and got food. When we got back I still tried to talk her into it. I could tell she was getting more and more annoyed so I let it go for the night.

Azaana's POV:

All day Blake was talking about me leaving so I could "be safer". He won't accept that I feel safe with him. After he noticed I was getting more and more annoyed talking about it he dropped the conversation finally.

A: I'm taking a shower.

I said to Blake and walked to his bathroom. I took off my clothes and got in the shower. The warm water on my skin was a relief of today. It relaxed and calmed my muscles. I shut my eyes and let the water run through my hair. I jumped when I felt hands rub my shoulders. I turned to see Blake standing behind me in the shower.

B: Hey
A: Hi
I chuckled.

He pulled me closer wrapping me up in a hug. He roamed his hands down to my hips. He brushed his hand on my left hip rubbing my scars. He smiled and I smiled back.

B: It's been so long. I'm so proud of you.
A: I wanna get a tattoo.
B: What? You're crazy.
He laughed.
A: I'm dead serious.
B: Oh, well of what?
A: On my left hip it's gonna say "Past" and on the right hip it's gonna say "Future." Get it?
B: I don't get it.
A: It's simple. My left hip has the scars but nothing is fresh. Those scars are in the past. I've gotten passed that part of life and I'm finally happy. My right hip is clean which is my future. Understand?
B: Yeah.. I like it. When do you plan on getting it?
A: How about now?
B: Like right now?
A: Like right now.
I said getting out of the shower grabbing a towel.

I plan on doing this.