18

Blake's POV:

I woke up to an empty space next to me. Azaana is gone. But I usually wake up before her and leave the mystery where I am. I see a note on the pillow she slept on. I open it. "Hey cutie! Today me and you are playing hide and go seek around the city! Well it's basically a scavenger hunt, accept you have to find me. Text me for the first clue."
I smile. I love when she does these things. I grab my phone and text her.
B: First clue?
Azaana😍: Go to my foreign get away and say "bang bang" to the waitress.

I think? What is her foreign get away? "I GOT IT!" I ran and got dressed and did all my hygiene stuff, grabbed my keys and ran to the door. Panda Express is the only Chinese food place she eats. I pull up and ask for the bang bang. Instead of food, I get handed another note. "If the beats alright I will dance all night at my favorite night club." "The Mayan." I whisper. I walk out and drive over there. When I arrive I look at the door then my phone vibrates.

Azaana😍: Knock three times.

I knock three times and a tall man opens it.

Guy: Come in follow me.

I walk in and see DJ.

B: What are you doing here?
DJ: Her favorite store.
B: What?
DJ: Her favorite store.
B: Oh um alright. See ya later?
DJ: I don't think I'll be seeing you tonight. You might be tied up or something.

He chuckled and smiled like a creep.

B: I'm worried about you man. See ya.

I go to Footlocker. I get another text.

DJ: Adidas or Nike? Ask the cashier.

I go to the cashier.
B: Um Adidas or Nike?

The cashier hands me another note.
"My secret hiding spot is where I stay. Remember this last thing about me and you get a prize."

Secret hiding spot? I remember she told me along time ago. Ughhhhh what is ittttt!? Then it hit me. I ran out the store to my car. I know exactly where she was. She was at the big "HOLLYWOOD" sign. She always sat at the first "O" but she would only go there to think. She brought me here when times were getting tough for me. She's so sneaky you have to sneak in to get there. I have to admit this game involved a lot of thinking. I guess it's to prove if I pay attention and to show how much I care. When I made it to her hiding spot I snuck in the way she showed me. When I got in I saw rose peddles leading to somewhere. I followed and when I got there I saw Azaana standing there in a black v neck and a turquoise pencil skirt with black stilettos. The same outfit she wore when we first kissed. She smiled and walked over to me she held my hands in hers.

A: You win your prize.

She grabbed my neck and pulled me down to her height. She looked me in the eyes and then at my lips then back in my eyes. She bit her bottom lip then moved her hands to my waist. She hovered her lips over mine teasing me, until I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled her closer if that was even possible and passionately kissed her. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I laid her down on the blanket she had spread out on the floor while our lips were still attached. We rolled over and she sat on my lap facing me.

B: What was all this for?
A: I wanted to show you that I'm ready.
B: For a relationship?
She nodded.
B: With me?
She nodded again. I smiled so hard and kissed her again.
B: Now let's go on a date with just me and you. No teams, no friends, just us.
_________________________________
I'm having a bad day so I wanted to make you guys happy😊.