TRUST ME YOU'LL WANT TO READ THIS - Sex Tape Sequel

This idea just came to me, and I am putting it out there to get everyone's opinion.

I am now back on wattpad, and am still amazed at how well this story has done. In all honestly, Im scared to even go back and read it as I think it is poorly written and overall I do not like where I went with the story.

Any how, to fix what I don't like, I was thinking about going back into 'Sex Tape' and fixing up some things. It may be minor like spelling/grammatical errors or a few things here and there, or it might be some real structure changes and a even some changes of the things that happened(mainly how they were written.)

I will NOT completely change the story by any means, just do some much needed touching up and fix a few things here and there.

Now the purpose of updating this page was to ask you all: Should I do ACTUALLY do a sequel?

Please please please leave your comments on what you think about this, as I love the feedback and that is what keeps this story going. Feel free to comment here, message me, or follow my new 5sos twitter (torontos5sos) and tell me what you think, even ideas!

I hope I didn't get anyone too excited thinking this was a continuation, but I am hoping for one.

I love you all :)