twenty

Jo

 "Jo," Lukes raspy voice called my name, my eyes flicking over to my calm boyfriend, sprawled across his tiny bed, his back against the head board. "Come ere' babe."

Obeying his call, I slowly made my way over to the bed, stepping on the soft matress and placing either of my legs on each side, straddling his waist. "Are you sure everything is okay?" I didn't want to push any further, but I was just checking like a good girlfriend should do.

"Yes," he half laughed, his lips brushing against mine as he cuddled me closer into his chest, his fingers digging into my hips.

"Now stop talking so we can make out." Luke smirked, his lips instantly pressing to mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back, but I was shocked when Luke had fumbled with the hem of my shirt, quickly drawing his fingers up my back and undoing my bra.

I gasped at the sudden action, Luke taking no time to slip his tongue into my mouth, pressing roughly into my hip bones.

I let him do as he pleased, turned on by the fact of Luke being turned on.

He kept us in the same position, drawing his lips from my own and slowly placing wet kisses down my neck, stopping once he reached the crook of my neck, his eyes peering into mine for a short moment.

"Say my name," He demanded, a thought of confusion running through my head before I did as asked. "Luke." I whispered, a dark yet lustful look overpowering Luke's face, his lips roughly pressing to my neck.

He sucked the sensitive skin until the point it was raw, his teeth slightly sinking into the same area. "L-Luke" I moaned, the feeling of his lips smirking against my neck, rocking my hips slightly with his. Deciding to take over, I mimmicked Luke's action, my lips pressing chaste kisses all over Luke's neck, awaiting a moan until I know Ive found what I was looking for.

Upon a grunty moan and Luke's fingers squeezing my hips, his head fell backwards, leaving a clear opening for me to do as I pleased. I couldn't help but run my hands up Luke's chest as I sucked the skin under his ear, mesmerized by the noises he was making.

"Fuck, Jo." He slammed my body into his, his own hands running up the back of my shirt and discarding the bra, followed by my shirt being lifted over my head.

I couldn't quite put my finger on what was going to happen, but at this point I didn't care. I was so turned on by Luke and his hardness under me. "D-Do you," Luke fumbled, his hands on my bare back, my chest pressed against the thin fabric of his shirt.

Nodding, his own came off in the process of our lips entangled in another, only to be stopped by the door flying open, Michael standing there impressed.

"God damn, Michael." Luke shouted, anger written all over his face as he took his shirt, wrapping it around my chest and taking me off him, my half nude body lying on the bed before standing up, my cheeks red in embarrassment.

"Get the hell out. Can't you see I'm busy" I could picture Luke rolling his eyes, before a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, lifting up my bra to cup what needed to be covered, a soft kiss placed on my shoulder afterwards.

"You can fuck her anytime." I bit my lip in embarrassment, pulling my shirt back over my head. "Marcus can't wait." Luke rounding the side of the bed to face me, his long arm reached to the floor grabbing his shirt, the other hand on my waist.

"Wait here, okay love?" I nodded, Luke planting a simple kiss on my forehead, tugging his ripped t shirt over his head.

"Let's go." Luke growled, sharing a harsh look with Michael who gave him a sinister grin in return.

What the hell is going on between them?

Took a break from studying to write this in thanks for all the reads! I honestly never thought I would get this much since I didn't think they story was that good.

honestly, thank you all so much for the reads and hearts and comments.

if you have twitter comment them below I want to talk to all you :) x