twelve

Jo

     Faking sick was not planned in my agenda, especially this early into the year. On top of that, I hadn't planned on faking sick for a boy, a boy who I hated with every bit of me that could possibly hate. 

Maybe Ashton was right? I was acting like a pre schooler, pretending to hate the boy I actually liked, though it seemed absurd and I would never let my self fall for a guy like Luke, no. I was along for the ride so Luke kept the little scandal between us, and no harm would be done to my future.

Wrapped up in a grey zip up, my back against the wall, I impatiently waited for a text from either Luke or Ashton, praying this unknown feeling inside me could escape and I could go back to class and almost be normal again, almost.

A quick glimpse to my phone, I jumped out of bed once a knock at my door erupted my thoughts, myself flinging open the pale door to see Luke standing before me, his skin matching the doors colour identically.

"Luke." I gasped, himself slipping in my dorm and shutting the door in a rush, as if no one could know he was here. Smart move, Hemmings. "Johanna." He let out, his long arms wrapping around my shoulders, my head resting on his chest.

Pretend like you care, Jo.

Wrapping my arms around his torso, I breathed in the smell of his cologne, noticing he was still in the same outfit from the previous night- the same one he had on during out date, if that's what you would like to call it.

"Where were you?" My heart rate picked up its regular speed, my phone beeping somewhere in the sheets behind me. "I had to take care of some things" He said as if it was nothing, and I knew well enough it wasn't just nothing. "Luke." I rolled my eyes, my hand on my hip as he took a seat on my bed, running his hands through his hair.

"It's none of your business, Jo. It's nothing you need to worry about, either." He mimicked my action rolling his eyes, his elbows resting on his thighs. "Luke," I spoke again, bending down to his level, my hands placed on his knees, which his eyes immediately darted to. "I was worried sick last night. I went out with Ashton," His harsh look cut me off, his tongue running over his dry lips.

"You what?" I rolled my eyes, thinking back to the text Ash had shown me, deciding not to bring it up. "I didn't know what to do, Luke!" I shook my head, a sigh escaping my lips.

He's falling for it. Keep it up.

"I was scared" I lied, and something at the back of my head told me I was telling the honest truth.

Luke's long fingers cupped my face, his breath fanned against my lips, my body going completely numb. "I never asked you to look for me, Johanna." His thumb ran across my jaw line, before swiping over my bottom lip, his eyes eyeing it like a piece of meat being held before a dog.

Pulling away from his grasp, I pushed my hand against the dresser, giving him a clear signal I was pissed. "What happened last night, Luke?"

Watching his tall figure stand from the bed, I felt small compared to him, hiding in the corner of my dorm as he walked towards the door, his hand roughly slamming against the surface. "Do you really wanna know, Jo?" He shouted, a surprised look on my face leaving me speechless to do nothing but nod.

"I sold the sex tape, alright! Marcus offered me ten grand for our little rendesvous" my eyes went wide, my mouth almost hitting the carpeted floor. "You what?" I shouted in anger, my face feeling hot in anger.

"Yeah, and it was worth every penny" He rolled his eyes, his face so close I could feel his warm breath fan over my face with each word he spoke. 10 grand for a stupid sex tape?

"Get out." tears pricked my eyes, and at this point I knew nothing else could go wrong for me. This man had the sex tape, in which he would sell and would take no time to get around the town, our school soon finding out about me in this devious plan.

"I wouldn't do that Jo." Luke gave me on last look, a single tear falling from my eye. "Get out, Luke!" He obeyed my command, the door flying open, slamming into the wall on the other side.

"Don't ever talk to me again." I growled, a sinister smirk tugging at his lips. "Are you sure about this, babe?" he grinned, the blood boiling in my veins. "Positive." I spat threw gritted teeth, feeling as if I was about to throw up. "You do remember our deal, I assume." he tapped his fingers against the frame, my body shaking in fear and in anger, all mixing up to be nothing but sadness.

"You wouldn't." I shook my head, a small laugh escaping the boys lips. "You underestimate me, just like you did at the party."

Scenes came flooding back in my head, the thought of me denying Luke one minute, and the next I was consumed in bed sheets, a camera catching every single thing that went on in that room- otherwise known as a sex tape.

"If you really wanted everyone to know who was in it you would have done it by now." My voice cracked, and I couldn't look any weaker at this point. "It's called having fun baby, you should try it sometime." My hands attached to my head, fingers running through my knotted hair. "This isn't fun." Yet another tear rolled down my warm cheek, Luke's figure half out the door.

"It is for me." he smirked, his eyes roaming down my body before sending me an unwanted wink. "And it's only going to get better."

--

Oh no!

What do you guys think is going to happen? Trust me, its only going to get better

Comment | heart | message me

love you all xx