six

Jo

So here's how the story goes.

"Some friends back home had texted me earlier in the day saying they were near by. They wanted to meet up since there leaving tonight." I explained to Anna, my back facing her as I rummaged through our already messy room, finding my other sock.

"Friends, huh?" She questioned, my stomach growling as she spoke. "Yeah," I muttered, sighing in defeat after giving up all hope on finding my missing sock.

Anna standing from her seated position, she slowly made her way towards me, bending down a few feet to my right and holding up the knee high sock in the air. "Thank you." I mumbled, so lowly I could barely hear it myself.

"You guys must be really close huh?" I nodded, not processing nor caring what she had said for that matter. "Jo," Anna laughed, passing me my shoes and collecting her own things afterwards.

"You don't have to lie to me." My stomach made yet another noise, though I was sure this wasnt from hunger, it was from nervousness. "When you said you had something to do," She paused, grabbing the last of her books and turning to face me.

"I didn't think you meant someone to do." She smirked, exiting the room considering she only had limited time to get to her first class, and I wasn't far behind from being late for the second time in a row.

Jumping off the untouched bed considering I hadn't slept in my own last night, I glanced in the mirror, yet another multicoloured bruise forming at the crook of my neck, my hair nothing but a mess.

"Shit." I mumbled, knowing class was more importiant then a stupid hickie on my neck, I botled out my dorm, not even bothering to check if I had properly shut the door.

Gladly, the cafeteria was almost empty, as everyone was either sleeping or in class, so I quickly picked up a coffee and an apple, only seconds later to drop everything in my hands, hot coffee imediately burning my delicate skin.

"Shit." The person mumbled, bending down with me as I gathered my things, there hands reaching out for scattered papers and my apple. "Um," They stuttered, helping me back up. "I'm so sorry. Shit,"He mumbled, my eyes finally glancing up to meet his own. "Luke's going to kill me." He whispered, his hand cupping the nape of his neck as he glanced at the floor.

"Excuse me?" I questioned, trying to ignoring the burning skin on my chest. "I'm Ashton, we met the other night.." he trailed off, and at that point it clicked in my head, I had met him in Luke's dorm, the curly haired one who always laughed.

"Um, nothing. Don't tell Luke about this, alright?" His accent stuck out gradually, and I had to admitt it was adorable. "Why would I tell Luke?"

His face instantly went pale, his eyes travelling anywhere but behind me, which I was curious to find out what kept him from doing so. Spinning on my heels, I turned to almost slam into a tall figure, there chest at my head, the space between us so little I could barely fit a ruler through it.

"You will tell me everything from here on out, Johanna," a familiar voice harshly spoke, a soft sigh escaping my lips.

"And were starting now." My hand was grabbed in another, my books and bruised apple being taken away from my other hand which were held in the arms of Luke, who was pulling me away from classes to somewhere I might not want to be.

Somewhere with him.

--

Im sorry this chapter wasnt the greatest, but I had been getting alot of requests to update so I had to!

It will get better I promise, bare with me here!

Please message me / leave a comment on what you would like to see in the story (now or in a bit idc)

It would help me out alot thank you all for the support and everything ok bye x

ps. have been dedicating chapters to some lovelies who have messaged/commented ok bye