prologue

Chaste kisses pressed firmly, his eyes met with the camera lense, the red light blinking hardly noticable through the clutter they hid the camera behind.

It was supposed to be quick and time managed, but lasted longer than the four boys had planned out.

Either way, the four ran to their dorm quickly after the event, howling through the hallway in fits of laughter, the three patting their bestfriend on the back, smiles broad on their faces.

The tiny laptop was placed in between the group, their eyes wide and interested in what was to play on the screen in a matter of minutes.

The bright light shone on their faces, showing off their glemaing smiles and red cheeks, knowing this would stir up things at Westridge. After all, the ediqute, simple manner this school had was draining, and to top it off, the uniforms were a drag.

"Did you do it?" The boys lazily scattered across the room, impatiently waiting after a long 12 minutes of typing and uploading on the computer.

As if on cue, the boys phones lit up, and the mastermind behind the plan knew once everyone woke up the next moring, they would recieve the same footage the boys were now watching. Luke couldn't be bothered with anyone but the three in his dorm, so no one would have a clue who was in the video. Just a short, 4 minute clip of sexual intimacies.

"This is awesome" Calum said, not tearing his eyes away from the tiny screen before him, amazed at his bestfriends actions that pulled through. "You'll never see this girl again, either" Ashton buzzed in, the four smirking.

"This will go down in Westridge history" Michael beamed in excitment, Luke watching his friends in amazment, feeling slightly lustful after the events that had just took place.

He was right.

"This sex tape is the best thing that will ever happen to this hell hole"

--

Please be aware this is a punk luke hemmings au, and none of the events are real. we all know our shy, awkward little luke is nothing like this, so bare with me.

comment | heart | message me x