twenty six

Jo

          After endless hours of uncomfortable silence and repeated questions, I was brought into a well sized complex, his friends and a familiar man all sitting around the living room, bored looks covering their harsh faces.

"Look who lover boy dragged in." Ashton smiled, catching me off guard when he gave me a small hug, his large hands pressed against the small of my back. "Of course." I heard Michael, the one who Anna hung around groaned, a flush rising to my cheeks.

"Piss of, Michael." Luke shouted, an amusing look on the older man's face. "Yes, Michael. Make the girl feel welcome." he gave a smug look, walking over to where I was standing, in between Ashton and Luke.

"Johanna, was it?" I nodded, denying the hand that was held out in my direction. "How could I forget a pretty face like yours?" I glanced at the ground, a hand wrapping around my waist, and I knew by the tight grip and the tiny squeeze placed on my hip it was Luke. "After all," He slightly laughed, kicking a bag that was near by, my guess it was filled with clothes.

"I have watched yours and Luke's little video enough times to recognize you anywhere" I shot a harsh stare, Luke's body appearing in front of mine. "Piss off." he growled, his hand lacing in mine and dragging me half way across the room.

"We packed your things, Hemmings. You got three minutes to convince the girl." Marcus hissed, leaving the room which the rest of Luke's friends shortly followed the procedure. "Convince me what?" I rolled my eyes, awaiting what stupid plan he had in mind, now.

Luke sighed instantly, running his hand through his slightly messy quiff, considering the amount of times he's done it today. "Im leaving, Jo." A part of me cared, longing for him to stay here with me, but the other part didn't care, one bit.

"I want you to come with me," I rolled my eyes yet again, Luke's arms sneaking around my waist, pulling me into his chest. "Please, baby. We can start over, make this work. Make us work."

"Luke," I heavily sighed, biting my tongue in order not to laugh. "There is never going to be an us." His fingers massaged in my skin, his forehead leaning against mine. "Jo, you said that a month ago," I bit my lip, hesitant to kiss his plump lips that were so close to mine, and hesitant to agree with him, because we both knew he was right.

"Were going to Vegas." I almost gasped, the thought of leaving Amsterdam to go to Vegas, it was far ways, and I wasn't sure I wanted to go to Vegas with Luke, let alone go there myself. "We can start over." He repeated again, his eyes gleaming, awaiting my answer.

"We can get married," He whispered, a soft kiss placed on my left cheek, "we can start a family," a kiss to my right. "I will give you everything I have Johanna, all I need is you to come with me" A kiss planted on my forehead.

"I promise you," His right hand fell down my waist and grabbed my left hand, his finger running over the finger closest to my pinky, the one Luke's ring was begging to be on. "I will be everything you want. Anything for you, Johanna" I glanced at my hand, the mental image of a ring shining on my finger covering my mind.

"Anything?" I whispered, a soft kiss planted on my lips.

"Anything." he nodded, and yet another.