two

Jo

"I feel like I'm in senior year again" Anna huffed, tugging at her skirt, the one that seemed to short for almost every girl Ive seen so far. "Me to" I agreed, playing with the sleeves of my shirt.

I tried forgetting about the video, bringing myself deep into thought in the only class I had today, but it didn't seem to work the way I had wanted it to.

If someone wasn't watching the video, they were talking about it. If they werent talking about it, the group of friends would huddle together and eye every person who passed suspiciously, trying to match the tiny pieces of what they saw in the video to their collegues.

To top of the college students turning into private investigators, the school had made a public anouncement, calling all collegues to the gym. It may seem like a lot, but Westridge was a private school, meaning it was more costly than the majority of colleges and not everyone got in- actually, it was very limited.

About 900 students piled into the large gymnasium, shoulders touching, our steady breaths all in sync. "Students of Westridge" The dean spoke broadly into a microphone, her lanky figure towering over other oposing professors beside her. "We have heard about the incident" Her hawk eyes scanned the large crowd, a few jocks laughing near by. "Yes, we hear about these things aswell" She spat into the microphone, everyone who had made one inch of movement stopped briefly, shutting their mouths.

"And I assure you this type of behaviour is not tolerated" Like Anna said earlier, it does feel as if we are back in senior year, the principal giving a heart felt speech on what is not tolerated at the school and such.

"You will delete the message you recieved. If it is on any social media, it will be deleted" My face blushed red, my heart stopping for a swift moment at the thought of this video already on the internet within less than 3 hours. "And when we find out who is in this sex tape" The dean hissed, boys near by snickering and glancing around at peoples reactions, bored and emotionless. "You will be expelled"

Everyone began to pile out, whispering to their friends, hoping  any professor near by couldn't hear them. It was like the movies, I never thought this would be real, especially in a school like this. It was proper and ediquite, not allowing just anyone into this school. This wasn't an everyday occourance, expecially at a high end private school, hense why it was such a big deal.

A hand grabbing onto mine, my eyes met Anna's, a determined look on her face as she dragged us through the heated crowd, inching closer to the door as she did so. "God," She mumbled, her elbow digging into numerous sides, earning muffled curses and shouts of anger towards her.

Within seconds a blur of backs and different colours of hair flashed before my eyes, the feeling of Anna's hand no longer evident in mine. Cursing, I tried pushing threw the crowd myself, mentally making the decision to wait until I found a clear path out.

Tapping my fingers nervously against the side of my leg, moments later they were pulled behind me, my small hand enlgulfed in a rather large one, dragging the opposite way of the crowd.

"Excuse me?" I questioned rather angrily, confused as to why anybody would walk up to a stanger, grab their hand and drag them away. If it was an action of kidnapping or rape, it surely wouldn't be done in a college where almost a thousand people were at this very moment.

"I'd come if I were you" The person spoke harshly, and I could tell by their tone of voice they were rolling their eyes.

The tall, lanky, blonde haired boy turning to face me, and I almost threw up at the sight. My throat felt like it was slowing closing, blocking my airway. My heart thumped rapdily in my chest, I was sure everyone in the area could hear.

My face went from lightly tanned to fire truck red, wishing I could use my hands to hide it, though one was clearly taken, gripped tightly as if I wasn't aloud to go elsewhere. "U-Uh," I stammered, nothing else being able to roll of my tongue but that.

In an insant, the small space between us was closed, our bodys pressed against another, my nose inhaling the sweet scent of his cologne, which I had to admitt smelled mezmerizing. "Don't fight it, Johanna" His lips brushed the lobe of my ear, the cool metal of the lip ring brushing across my neck shortly afterwards.

All it took was his familiar smirk, the same one from the previous night gleaming at the what I thought was hidden hickie on my neck. His eyes, a soft blue but grew darker as we stood longer and longer, as if he were telling me I had to go-

If I didnt, the whole school would know about the sex tape scandal and I would be expelled for being apart of it.