eighteen

Jo

        Instead of going back to my dorm and snuggling under the covers, I found myself in Luke's dorm, leaning against the backboard of his bed, our legs briskly touching.

His large hand held mine, fingers intertwined, his thumb occasionally running over the smooth skin on the back of my hand.

I had changed once I got to Luke's dorm considering I was soaking wet, so he passed me a plain black t shirt and a pair of sweatpants, which both hung loosely on me.

"Wanna watch something?" Luke spoke over the silence, his hand giving mine a small squeeze. "Sure." I shrugged, curling under the blankets as he exited the bed, my body instantly growing cold.

I watched as Luke grabbed his laptop off the desk, fumbling with something near by before crawling back into the bed, giving me a small smile.

I hesitantly waited for Luke's hand to reconnect with my own, watching swiftly as he crawled under the covers, opening his laptop to which I would assume was a disk in the player or Netflix.

I was wrong.

Actually, I was far from wrong.

A few buttons were clicked and before me played a short video I was hoping I would never come across again.

"Luke!" I gasped, his eyes glued to the screen. "What are you doing?" I questioned, Luke's hand placing on my thigh, it almost feeling like his touch was burning through the material of his pants.

Luke hadn't answered my question, and quite frankly I'm almost glad he didn't.

I sat in complete remorse, unsure of what to do. It ran across my mind to get up and leave, though it was almost as if I was stuck in this spot, and more then Luke's hand on my thigh was holding me back.

2 minutes and 27 seconds into the video things began to get more drastic, my eyes wide and like Luke's, glued to the screen.

"Jo," Luke whispered, none of us moving at the slightest. We sat there, perfect posture before the laptop, watching our own sex tape.

Luke's hand began to shake against the inside of my thigh, and I completely ignored the movement until it slipped under the hem of the pants, his fingers tracing the inside of my thigh.

I couldn't deny I was overwhelmed. As the video went on, things started to make a little more sense. I didn't stop Luke from playing the tape, and I wasn't stopping him now.

Keeping completely still, goosebumps rose upon my skin, the video echoing in the silent room.

"Jo," Luke muttered once again, and I assumed it was a question, calling his own name back. "Luke." I fumbled, his name rolling off my tongue easily.

"I love you." he whispered, his lips roughly pressing to mine, his fingers toying with the hem of my underwear.