five

Jo

Tapping my bitten down nails against the expensive looking table, I briefly watched Anna stab her fork into her food every once and a while, barely listening to what she had to say.

She went on for about an hour, telling me her life story and what she liked and disliked. I myself talked for about five minutes until she jumped in, changing the conversation back to her. Not that I really cared, though. I was to caught up in thinking about Luke's text. Apparently I seemed to have lost my appetite and now my speaking skills.

"Also, this one time," I flashed a smile, my eyes glancing down to my lap, reading the time that flashed across my screen.

7:56 pm.

"Shit" I mumbled, throwing 2 set of bills on the table, pushing the chair out in a rushed manner, earning harsh glances and elders whispering about how un lady like I was being. "I'm sorry Anna, I forgot I had something to do."

Grabbing my belongings, I apoligized to the couples near by, hoping my disturbance did not ruin their night, not that I actually was concerned, but it at least stopped the constant starring and harsh looks.

"But Jo! I didn't get to tell you about the cute boy I met the other-" With that, the door slammed shut behind me, my feet running as fast as they possibly could, and for one moment, I silently cursed at my size six feet and continued jogging back to the school.

It was about a 10 minute drive from the school in a cab with traffic, and I was hoping I could make the same time running, if not even shorter. Now you ask why I was running like there will be no tomorrow down the busy streets all dressed up? Pierced and tattooed boy Luke is your answer.

This boy had something on me I want no one to ever find out. Sure, the whole school has seen the leaked sex tape of him and I, but our idenities remain unknown, and I would like to keep it that way.

Stopping for a brief moment, I knew If I continued the pace I was running at, I could make it there in about 5 minutes, if that.

8:01

Cursing silently, I continued on my way, almost laughing at the fact I was running at full pace for a boy whom means nothing to me. Nothing but the boy who holds not only your reputation but your future my conscience screamed back at me, making me re-think my position and run faster.

Exactly 8:13 I got back to the school, flying through the halls in a moment of panic. Would Luke get mad I was late? Would he take the opportunity to tell the whole school who really was apart of the sex scandal?

Hitting numerous shoulders and tripping quite a few times, I made it to Lukes dorm (Which I was surprised I had remembered in the first place) and knocked a few times, leaning against the wall as glanced at my phone, 8:15 pm, a little to late for Luke's request.

"Your late." A deep voice groaned, my head snapping upwards, glancing at an amazingly tall Luke, messy hair and gorgeous eyes gleaming down at me, but that didn't make up for the harsh look he was giving me.

"I-I" I huffed out of breathe, shaking my head from side to side. "I just ran 4 blocks to come here."

And that was when the coast was clear, a quick glance over my shoulder and I was pulled into Luke's dorm, his lips imediately on my own.

--

Thank you all so much for the hearts!

make sure you comment on your thoughts and what you would like to see!

Feel free to message me lovlies xx