twenty eight

Jo

                At about two a.m I was carried out of the passenger seat, my eyes fluttering open to meet Luke's chest.

"I can walk," I mumbled, Luke hesitantly setting me down, his hand placing on the small of my back as I fumbled with my steps. Around me was a tiny, run down hotel, and a tiny corner store not more then twenty steps away.

"I'm sorry its shitty," Luke groaned, pulling me closer into his side. "It was the only one around and Marcus called it a night." I nodded at Luke's apology, draining out Marcus's and the clerks voices, resting my head just below Luke's shoulder.

"Alright." I kept myself positioned where I was, but opened my eyes incase Marcus found me not paying attention to him 'unfaithful' and killed me, or whatever he does. "Two beds in a room. Boys, you take one and Johanna and I will take the other" immediately I tensed up, the thought of sharing a room alone with Marcus scaring the living daylights out of me.

I sensed Luke knew I was hesitant, and after I slipped my hand to grasp his bicep, he didn't take one look at me before coughing. "Um," The boys looked in his direction. "I'd feel more comfortable if Jo was with me." His eyes narrowed at Marcus, a stone hard look on his face. "So, one of the boys have to sleep in your room."

I mentally reminded myself to thank Luke as Ashton willingly volunteered, giving me a small grin before slumping off to his room.

Calum and Michael soon followed, Luke and I slowly walking behind them to get to our room, which consisted of two single beds, one night table that looked to be standing by a single threat of wood, and a small tv standing on a wobbly dresser.

"Jo," Luke's hand grabbed mine, breaking me from my thoughts as he lead me to the tiny bathroom, shutting the door and handing me a pile of clothes which seemed to be mostly his.

A pair of my shorts were at the bottom of the pile, along with one of Luke's band t shirts and a hoodie. Hesitantly glancing up at him, he already had pulled his shirt off, and was working with the button of his jeans, causing me to suck in a little to much air.

"Oh," Luke's cheeks flushed, his large hand cupping around my arm. "I've seen you before Jo," He grinned, my hands letting the clothes slip onto the counter top. "But if you feel more comfortable, I'll leave."

I slightly blushed at his sudden behaviour, taking no time to strip out of the clothes I was wearing, left in my bra and underwear, coincidentally the same set I happened to be wearing the night of the party.

I found myself looking at Luke again, pulling up my shorts as he tugged his jeans now, my breath hitching in the back of my throat. As if he felt me starring, he mimicked my action, his eyes doing a full body glance. "You," He paused, his almost naked body hovering mine, his forefinger running over the red strap of my bra. "You wore this exact thing that night." His free hand slipped under my shorts, a gasp escaping my lips as his index finger mimicked the action of the other, running along the surface of the red, lace band.

Only nodding, I found myself loosing all self control the second he bit his lip, my lips finding his.

Instantly he kissed back, his hands sliding down to the back of my thighs, his hand lightly tapping my bum. "Jump." I obeyed his command, my legs wrapping around his bare waist as he led me to the counter top, setting me down, our lips never parting.

He put his body between my legs, his large hands cupping my face while he kissed me, putting me in aw.

"Jo," he mumbled, ripping his lips from mine for a brief moment, sucking on the skin of my neck before they were once again meshed with my own. "You were right," It was hard to listen to him, especially when he was making you feel like you were on cloud nine "we moved to fast." I nodded, my hands running through his slightly messy quiff, causing him to moan.

"We'll take things slow," again I just nodded, his lips leaving a trail of soft kisses down my face to the middle of my thigh. Leaning my head back in pleasure, I awaited to kiss Luke again, and the second his head was level with mine, I took no time to do so.

"We'll start after this?" I let out a soft laugh, my hands running over his soft features, a smile on both his lips and his eyes. "After this." I nodded, and if it comes as a surprise to you that our lips were re-connected, then surprise.

His hands roamed down my sides as his tongue glided across my bottom lip, my mouth parting at his plead, our tongues pressing together.

I couldn't stop the moan from escaping the back of my throat when Luke's finger ran over the lace band of my underwear, again, this time slipping into the fabric.

Not only could Luke and I not control ourselves and stop anything for that matter, Michael couldn't stop himself by banging loudly on the door, Luke's hand instantly pulling from down below. "Guys, could you stop banging and hurry up in there." Mike growled, followed by laughs from both Mike and Cal, my face flushing red.

"One second, Michael." Luke growled, tapping my thigh before bending down, pulling up a pair of sweats on his once bare legs, motioning me to lift my arms, which I gracefully did as he pulled his t shirt over my head.

Swinging open the door, I grabbed Luke and I's clothes and the sweater he had given me, passing him and Michael who seemed to be sharing completely opposite looks. Luke's face held pure anger, while Michael just laughed.

"I was kidding, you know." Luke rolled his eyes, my face slightly red as I dropped the clothes in the bag Luke had brought in. "But your messy hair and swollen lips tell me you actually did have a whole lot of fun in there." Cal giggled, sending me a wink, placing himself on my bed and slugging his arm around my shoulder.

"You'll be getting a lot of this" Cal spoke, resting his head on my shoulder. "Get used to it," Michael disappeared off into the bathroom, Luke glaring at Calum. "Get used to being punched in the face if you don't get off her, Cal" Immediately he jumped over to his bed, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Yes, sir." I giggled at Calum's remark, Luke slipping into bed beside me, giving me a satisfied wink before I rolled mine and layed down, moment's later Luke's hand wrapping around my waist, his breath fanning my ear.

"Goodnight, Jo."

Goodnight, Luke.

okay so

this chapter um wow

i loved writing it but my feels holY HEMMINGS

will be updating again soon dont worry

seriously, thank you again to everyone who read/commented/hearted sex tape and this! you guys are seriously the best it means so much to me. i never thought people would like it so much but wow

its ranking is romance #452 like egnkvd

ily all so much

feel free to message me anytime :) x