thirty

Jo

        I had about three hours of sleep that night, and I had to admit the attitude that suddenly came on was no joke, and was in fact due to the lack of sleep, and maybe partially due to my time of the month. Either way, Luke was being overly nice, and had convinced everyone to go ahead without us so I could take a shower, mentioning that we could catch up. 

Turning the handle so warm water was now splashing over my body, my muscles immediately began to relax, not the tense state they were in from the previous, dreadful night. Resting my head against the wall just below the shower head, I took a moment to myself before a knock at the door filled my ears which I was almost positive I had left open on accident, Luke's voice ringing in my ear.

"Um, Jo," Luke fumbled, and I could picture his hand at the back of his neck at this very moment. "Do you mind if I um, come in. You know, so we don't waste to much time." I found myself hesitant, yet let out a silent yes, planning on doing what I needed to do and get out so I wouldn't have to be in here longer then I had to, especially with Luke. 

My plan had slipped right from my finger tips, washing down the drain as Luke caught me by surprise, his hands wrapping around my waist and placing his warm lips along my shoulder.

The second his naked body pressed against mine, I couldn't help myself but spin carefully on my heels, pressing my lips against his. The water felt nice against my back as Luke pushed me further against the wall, slipping his tongue inside my mouth.

"Jo," Luke moaned, my hand running through his wet hair before his hand tapped my bare waist, his lips brushing against mine. "Jump." I obeyed his command, my legs wrapping around his waist soon before a feeling of pain shot through my body.

"Shh," Luke whispered against my lips, my whimpers coming to a low as the pain began to feel good, Luke's lips trailing over my shoulder and down to my chest.

One hand was firmly gripped on my waist, the other beside my head against the damp wall, his loud grunts echoing in the shower with every thrust. "Baby." He moaned, my head thumping against the wall in pleasure, quiet moans escaping my lips.

As Luke picked up his speed, his free hand roamed the side of my body, making sure I was to stay in place.

"Ugh," Luke whispered, pressing his lips to mine, his plump lips in sync with my own. "I'm almost there babe." He whispered, my back hitting the wall furiously, my hands digging into Luke's back in pleasure.

A loud moan escaped the back of my throat, Luke's lips pulling into a smirk against my neck, before a soft kiss was placed there and Luke slowed down.

"I love you," I swallowed air at his comment, my tense legs unwrapping from his waist, though he kept me pinned to the wall. "So, so much." His lips pressed firm kisses up my shoulder and neck, hovering just above my lips.

We stood there in silence, gasping for air as Luke waited for a response. I myself, was waiting too.

"You," Luke sighed, his long fingers running up my face, twirling a piece of damp hair around his finger before tucking it behind my ear. "You don't have to say it back." I instantly felt bad, though I was torn between love and hate, a battle in my head, and I didn't want to say the wrong thing and regret it later on.

"I just want you to know that. I need you to know that, Johanna." His lips pressed against my temple, my body pressed against his. "I never want you to forget that I love you."

With that Luke continued to take the time to wash my hair, something I never ended up doing. I stepped foot out of the small shower, Luke holding open a large towel for me, his hands sneaking it around my body as he wrapped it tightly around me.

"I'll be right back," he mumbled, his face flushing as he tied the towel lightly around his waist, slipping out of the bathroom leaving me to battle my thoughts alone. Moments later the tall boy came back in, handing me a pile of clothes with a small smile on his face. "It's raining, so it's pretty cold." I nodded, instantly grabbing for my undergarments, flushed thinking about what had just happened.

"I um," Luke mumbled, slipping up his briefs. "I didn't plan on that," he half laughed, my hands reaching for the red sweater that Luke had given me, which happened to be his. "It just, happened." he blushed, and my hand reached out to run over his jaw, my action catching him off guard which was evident on his face.

Softly pressing a kiss to his lips, I mentally hit myself at the whole 'taking things slow' motto we had going on, clearly breaking that the second we spoke of it. For heaven's sake, I was on my period, and we just had sex. As disgusted as I was, I knew being in water helped slow down the whole process, and at the same time I found it extremely mind blowing Luke hadn't cared one bit. 

If he was willing to have sex with me while I'm going through a hellish week, I wonder what else he would do.

Pulling up my black jeans on my slightly damp legs, I fumbled with the button before Luke swiftly made his way over, his fingers brushing mine before he took the button in his hands, easily doing it up. He gave me a small smile before reaching for his shirt, tugging it over his head which made his hair that much more messier then it was. I simply watched as he tried to mess with it, sighing when It went back into it's messy shower look.

"Luke," I half laughed, his flushed face turning to face me, my hand running through his what-used-to be quiff. "It looks good." I was completely honest. He did look hot, in all fairness. He suited the messy look.

A small smile played at his lips, and I could tell he was bothered, and I knew exactly what was bothering him. I pulled a classic Jo moved and messed up, yet again. Why didn't I say I loved him when I knew I did? No matter what the situation was with us, it always fell back to Luke. I loved him, and I wanted the world to know that.

Bringing my hands up to his face, I cupped his pale cheeks in my tiny hands, a smile growing on my face. "I love you too, Luke" A soft kiss was placed to my lips before his head dug into the crook of my neck, his hands squeezing my body against his, his hair brushing against the surface of my neck.

"I thought you would never say that. After what I did to you, I thought I really lost you." And that was when I felt Luke's tears hit my neck, feeling as if a hundred tiny bullets softly entered into my skin. At this moment, I felt one specific feeling, one I denied a few days to ling,

The love I have for Luke is a love I have never felt. A love that is so strong and is unavoidable. I love Luke more then life itself. I can't quite say why, nor can I explain to anyone why I love him after all he's done, but I love Luke Hemmings. I love Luke Hemmings and I won't waste anytime denying something that is true.

 Our love is hard to understand, but no one needs to understand except for us, and that we do, and that's all that matters right here and right now.