twenty one

Jo

        "Did you know Luke's in a gang?" I spit out the water that was in my mouth, people near by glancing over at my table.

"Okay, Anna." I gave the table an odd look, trying not to laugh at how serious she was being. "Jo," She moved her chair closer, glancing around the open area, as if making sure no one was paying attention. "Im serious."

What was I supposed to do? Laugh? Spit out my water again? Yell at Anna for telling me such a thing even though she did nothing wrong?

"I know," I didn't move, almost hoping she would continue. "When Michael told me I was," My eyes met hers, a twisted look crawling upon her face. "Luke didn't tell you, did he?" I went to speak, yet nothing came out.

It was, sudden, if that's even the right word to describe this. Sure, Luke clearly has been labeled a 'bad boy' in his years, but did I actually expect that term to mean much more then it came across as.

A light going off in my head, I tapped my fingers against the table, thinking back to when Luke asked me out.

"Im a bad person, Johanna." I almost wanted to spit a remark back in his face, but I could tell by the fear that was written over him, we were on total seperate pages.

"He was just trying to protect you." A group of students ran into the cafeteria, grabbing my attention as they dispersed to their friends, papers in every single one of their hands. "I mean, he clearly is, why is the dean in here?"

Following her eyes, I was lead to a seat of doors, the dean standing there like Anna had said, an angry look crawling on her pale face. I couldn't help but laugh as I turned back to Anna, feeling bad for whoever she was viciously looking for.

"She seems angry." Anna pointed out the obvious, her pupils dialating. "Wonder if she's looking for the people who made the sex tape." Now it was Anna's time to laugh, my heart dropping into my stomach.

In a total of five seconds seconds, I held back the urge to throw up, maintain calm, and tell Anna I had to meet Luke.

"Miss Smith." A familiar voice hissed in my ear, a hand placed firmly on my shoulder while the other slammed onto the table, loud enough to grab the attention of everyone in the room, placing a sheet of white paper there.

Anna instantly grabbed the single piece of evidence, my lip quivering at the sight before. Two clear candid shots of Luke and I kissing, the other being censored, Luke's body hovering mine in an all to familiar setting.

"Jo," Anna whispered, her eyes wide in shock as I turned the other way, students piling in to see what was going on, and not one was visible without holding a sheet of paper.

"But I can't help but need you more and more everyday" Luke's words flashed  in my head, and it all came down to this for me to understand.

I was wrong about Luke Hemmings.

He did not need me like I thought he did. He did not need me like I wanted him to need me. He needed me to leak the sex tape, to let the whole school it was us, and it was believable.

"I don't want to hurt you" And I thought Luke hurt me before, boy was I wrong.

wowow thank you all for the reads and hearts i honestly thought this story wasnt that good.

if you have kik or twitter pm me and give me either id to talk to you guys. okay thank you for everything

ps dediated to TutuLuke your so cute thanks for the comments ily