fourteen

Jo

     My head had been racing faster then it had on my twelth birthday, the one I will always remember.

My parents had hired a clown (a little to cliche and old for that, I am aware) and completely forgotten I was deathly afraid. One look at the clown and I had wet my pants in front of my entire grade, and my heart had been beating so fast I braced my self for death.

Now, there was no clown waiting behind this door which was to open any second, but something much worse was, and it went by the name Luke Hemmings.

"Johanna." My eyes flashed up before me, Luke casually standing against the door frame, his hair spiked in the perfect quiff. "You know, I almost thought you were playing me." My lips now curved into a grin, my self pushing past him, seating my self on his unmade bed.

"And why would I do that?" I ran my index finger along the pattern of his sheets, the door shutting alarming me. "You seem like the type of girl who's a hit and run," He paused, his knees cracking as he bent to my level, his large hands placed on my thighs.

"You know, you have done it once," His eyes glistened, a confusing look on his face I intently tried to figure out. "And baby," He paused again, his forefinger running up the inside of my thigh, before hooking on to my belt loops, pulling me into his grasp.

"You hit me hard."

Moments had passed, our lips connected, the sweet smell of his cologne lingering over my body which I admired greatly.

"Jo," Luke mumbled, his lips pulling from my own and attaching to my neck, the same spot where he seems to claim every single time we are in this position. "Jo," He muttered again, his large hands squeezing my hips before trailing down my thighs, lifting my legs around his torso.

"I want you so badly." The words barely came out, his lips daring to part my skin, which In all fairness - I didn't mind.

"Luke," I squirmed under his grasp, knowing I couldn't let things get as far they did a few nights ago, the worst night of my life. "Please, Jo." I hesitated to roll my eyes, sinking into the desirable feeling of Luke's lips placing soft kisses over my body.

It seemed all to familiar, in his room like I had been the other night, making out with an anxious Luke, who was then more aggressive. Now, he was sweet and simple, laying light feathery kisses over my collar bone before attaching them to my neck, lightly sucking on the sensitive skin.

"Please, Jo." He whispered, his lips hovering over my own, his eyes burning a threatening stare through my own.

We've had sex once. Once more wont hurt, right?

Re attaching our lips, he took a moment to realize what I had done, slowly slipping his tongue into my mouth afterwards and started kissing back. My hands were now forcefully pinned above the bed, Luke's lip ring digging into my bottom lip as he softly meshed the two together, moaning softly.

"I want you, Johanna." he whispered, his lips brushing against mine before his tongue ran over the red, plump surface, his eyes sparkling as he said so.

I waited a few moments, almost prepared for my clothing to come off and a condom to be slipped from the drawer, but nothing.

Luke and I stayed in the exact same position for which felt like an hour before he spoke up, his cheeks slightly blushing crimson. "Can I take you on a proper date tomorrow?"

Luke Hemmings, everybody. The same boy who leaked our sex tape. The same boy who then sold our sex tape. The same boy who threatened me is now asking me out on yet another (but proper) date.

My body shivered under his touch, my lips trembling to move.

I wanted Luke in the bluntest way. I wanted his lips, his hands, his arms. I wanted him the same way the rain wants to fall. The way the sun wants to shine, and the way words want to be read.

I wanted him in this moment, and no amount of rain could douse the fire I had in me for him, or so I thought.

I believed Luke had wanted me in the same way, no strings attached.

Boy was I wrong. Luke Hemmings didn't want me,

he wanted me and  him.

What the hell is going on here?

Yay I updated!

Not to much detail... Im sorry! Gotta wait a little while longer.

Please, comment on what you would like to see! It would be a great help!

Plus.. over 200 hearts already? THANK YOU SO MUCH WOW ILY ALL AND SO DOES LUKE OK

PM ME