four

Jo

"There you are!" Anna let out a breath of relief, shutting the book she had been reading and throwing it to the end of her bed. "I was worried when I had lost you in the crowd. Where were you?"

Glancing around our still unfinished room, I dropped into the soft matress, slipping off my shoes, tugging at the knee high socks. "I went to get some air." I lied, daring to make eye contact as I let my back fall against the fabric, my heart still racing in my chest.

"For almost an hour?" I squeezed my eyes shut, tapping my fingers against the cool sheets at my sides. "Lost track of time." Again, I lied, mentally cursing when my phone had went off, shaking the whole dresser which I had dropped it on when I had entered the room.

"Anways," Anna trailed off, her suspicions rising as I grabbed the black, barely 1 pound phone from the wooden top, sitting back on my single bed, my back against the wall. "I was thinking we could go out to dinner tonight? Get to know eachother a little more."

Nodding, I had only heard the words 'dinner' and 'tonight' considering I was to caught up in the words sprawled across my phone, an unknown number dancing at the top.

"Yeah," I nodded, eyes scanning over the message once more, making sure I wasn't delusional, and what I had thought to be on the screen in fact was correct. "Sounds good." I glanced up for a second, Anna's blue eyes sending a worried yet thoughtfull look my way, a puzzled look spread across her face.

"You alright?" She half laughed, pulling clothing out of numerous bags, as if she was deciding what to wear tonight. "You look like you've seen a ghost." Again, I glanced up at my roomate, to see her holding out a pair of jeans before her lower half, her head titled at numerous different angles.

Ignoring her comment, my stomach twisted into knots, my throat slowly closing with the feeling of vomit making its way to my mouth.

I didn't know what to feel, nor think about the text I received. Was I supposed to listen? Obey someone I rarely knew, let alone just met?

Was I supposed to live my college life worrying about my every move and pleasing someone that should have been a one night stand? I will have to, only to save my spot in this school, get my degree and leave without a single word said to him after that, right?

Our 'fun' starts tonight. 8pm on the dot, my room. No earlier, no later. See you there, babe ;) - Luke x

"Johanna!" Anna laughed, vaugely filling my ears as an item of clothing was thrown at me, hitting my face before breifly falling onto my lap, covering the screen I had been reading. "Get ready, Im starving."

Laughing, I slipped off the bed, mimmicking her actions which was going through my own bags and drawers, listening to her go on about some resturant she heard about from her parents saying how good it was and how hungry it was making her, but for some reason, I had lost my appetite.

Some odd, apparent reason that I couldn't quite put my finger on, note the sarcasm.

"This will be so much fun!" She squealed, a fake smile emitting on my lips. Fun isnt a word I would like to hear from now on, nor will be apart of my vocabulary.

-

im sorry it took so long for the update/its a shitty chapter.

thank you so much for all the hearts, makes me happy to see them! Make sure you comment and leave your opinions & what you want to see please!

Also!

THE BOYS LAST NIGHT ON THE BMAS CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT

perfection

feel free to message me xx