twenty three

Jo

        "I still can't believe your getting expelled." Anna sighed for the hundredth time, folding the last of my clothes for me. The Dean had given me a two day time period to pack my bags and leave, which I was now doing since it was Sunday and I had to be out in less then a few hours.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I nodded at her gesture, rolling my eyes when the door had opened, about 10 people piled outside, of course all holding the picture and asking me numerous questions.

She smiled apologetically, closing the door and asking everyone to politely move. The second she left I sat on my bed, undressed and uncomfortable like it had been the day I got here. Letting out a long, aggravated sigh, my eyes danced around the familiar setting, my eyes catching on to something unfamiliar.

Walking towards the other side of the room, two peices of paper were folded up and tucked away in the dresser, top drawer which had belonged to me, though they visible enough to be seen by anyone who walked by, and in this coincidence, it was set perfectly for me to find them.

Opening the first piece of paper, I almost expected it to be a photo someone had snuck into the room to make me feel even worse about myself, but I was shocked in the least to see it wasn't.

October 24th 2014 Oxbridge University Miss Johannah Smith:

Dear Joahnna Smith, I am pleased to recommend you to the Faculty of Graduate Studies that you are accepted in the program in the department of Psychology. The Faculty of Graduate Studies has the responsibility of approving your application and corresponding with you regarding our recommendation in the near future.

We are aware of your situation and you are most welcome to admit onto campus at any-

I instantly stopped reading, a gasp escaping my lips. How was it possible I was accepted into another school without applying? What did they mean by situation? Were they aware I was kicked out of my school for being in a sex tape? Ha.

Putting two and two together, I set down the acceptance letter and grabbed hold of the other, looking for any name or evidence as to who it was.

Giving up when I found there was no name, I began to read the hand written letter, pausing for a small moment to catch my breath. 

I brought my self to Anna's bed, taking a seat and forcing my self to get through the letter without crying.

A/N Im sorry this is so short