fourty two

Luke

        Anger was an understatment in how I was feeling at this exact moment. A mixture of distress and infuriation ran through my body, and that would all be taken out on Michael.        

Michael. The boy who I had known for a number of years now. The boy who I called my bestfriend. The boy who was there for me in my dark times, the times I needed someone. Michael, the same boy who I wanted to kill at this very moment.

The look on Johanna's face caused every fiber in my body to crumble. My heart shattered, and as badly as I wanted to say something, I couldn't. I just couldn't.

Hatred towards my friend caused me to lunge towards his pale body, throwing him to the tiled ground, the two of us landing in a loud thud.

"You," I hissed, my hands clenching the rim of his t shirt, a smirk no longer evident on his face. "You killed our baby." I growled, Michael's pale face draining even more, which I didn't think was possible. "You killed our baby!" Tears were substituted for numerous punches to Michael's stomach, Johanna's voice barely noticeable over Michael's moans and grunts.

"Luke," he pleaded, my fist swinging cleanly across the side of his face, his nose cracking at the touch. "Why?" The tears found its way, wet droplets falling down my heated cheeks and falling lifelessly onto Michael's now ripped shirt. "Why would you do this?"

I hadn't expected everything to stop- but it hadn't. Johanna had said nothing, and from the position I was in, straddling Michael on the floor, I couldn't see her either. Michael's shocked and scared expression turned apologetic, and the only one who kept their ground was myself. I was angry, and Michael wouldn't get away with this, no matter the circumstance.

"You knew the rules, Luke." Michael gasped, attempting to shove me off which only made my hold tighter, and myself angrier. "You knew she couldn't get pregnant, we can't have little whore and her child holding us down."

It didn't take long for my fist, yet again, to meet with Michael's face. Deep down, I should feel the slightest bit bad for hurting him, but I didn't. In all fairness, hurting someone, the same someone who hurt my girlfriend, brought me pleasure. He deserved this, he deserved to die.

"I love her!" I managed to get one last hit before I was forcefully pulled off, my bloody hands ahold of Johanna's back. "I love her you asshole!" I shouted, wanting nothing more then to end everything her and now.

"Do you, Luke? Do you really?" My foot swung into his right side, a groan of pain escaping his lips before I was pulled back yet again, Johanna's tiny body before mine. "Tell her, Luke." he managed a laugh, a sinister, whispered laugh, that caused my blood to boil.

"Jo," Michael coughed, her body bending down to Michael's view, hovering over his limp body. "You deserve to know the truth." Blood spilled from Michael's mouth, my hands instantly reaching for Jo's shoulders and pulling her into my arms.

"He never meant it," attempting to sit upright, more blood spilled effortlessly from his mouth, his elbows piling and causing him to fall onto his back once again. "Marcus planned everything. He asks you to marry him, you stick around." My heart sunk into the pit of my stomach, my grip on Johanna tightening.

"The baby got in the way, so we had to get rid of it." My eyes narrowed, a faint gasp escaping my lips. "Shut up, Michael." Michael failed to obey, never taking his eyes of Jo. "The more sex tapes you two can make, the better. Your before pregnancy shower scene was a hit." My arms were shrugged from Johanna's waist, her eyes narrowing to the ground.

"Luke happens to be quite famous in the porn industry, and sadly now you do, too." I held myself back from Michael for the slightest second, knowing I was a little to close to killing him. "Why do you think he's never had a real girlfriend?" My thoughts flooded back to the time I told Jo I never had a real girlfriend. I hadn't, but I never told her why. Now, she knew. She knew everything.

Although I hate to say this, Michael was right. He was right, and I had been ashamed of my self for the first time since I began this. I never expected a stupid three minute video to be as popular as it was, but people were sick in these days, and well, Johanna was breath taking. Not only did I record the first time we had sex, but the second, and the third. 

I recorded each and every time, knowing the money I would be making could be used as tissues to wipe my tears if I was feeling down about it. The sex and the girl didn't matter- 

until it did. 

My instinct was to finish Michael. He was ruining our lives, and I wouldn't let him get away with hurting Johanna. I listened to my heart, and crouched down beside a sobbing Jo, who dared to look at me. "Jo, babe, look at me." Her sobs filled the room, Michael faintly gasping for air behind us.

"Is it true?" Then came the most sickening, torturous silence there could be. No one said anything, and maybe that was because none of us had anything to say. "I love you, Johanna. I do." My hands ran through her messy hair, which to me, never looked more beautiful. "I really do." My forehead rested on the top of hers, my tears soaking through her hair.

"Everything was a, a lie" Michael groaned, my eyes shooting back and I took no time to shove him back to the ground, his head forcefully hitting the blood stained tiles. I didn't say anything, but gave him a look. A look that said if he did, he's finished.

"Everything was a lie." A soft voice mimicked behind me, pushing my self off the ground I faced a hurt expression, hand over her stomach.

"Jo," I whispered, her name barely making it's way out of my mouth. I didn't know what to say. I didn't have anything to say. An apology wasn't enough. Everything Michael had said was things she was to never find out. Everything he had said was sickening, and was nothing but the truth.

Her tiny head shaking back and forth, she slowly and quietly left the room, and I barely noticed her come back, bags in hand, and open the front door. I wanted nothing more then to run after her. Chase her down and beg to her to stay. I needed her to stay.

"But," I murmured, the front door swinging shut, shaking the cupboards and appliances left out. "I love you." and that was the truth, but she didn't know that, and I wasn't sure if she ever would.