eight

Jo

     I can't explain and frankly, I won't even begin to try.

It was now seven, and I was dressed up ready in my room waiting for Luke. I had thought long and hard about the situation, and it all came down to this: Luke held one thing in his grab that could ruin my future. Sure, it didn't bother him, and that was my job. I had to find that one thing that did.

I would go along with what he wanted me to do. Simple hook ups here and there, maybe even a few dates like this one. I would do everything this boy asked, and ruin him in the end. It wouldn't be me that got hurt, and I would make sure of it.

If someone this hot headed wanted to play with me, they need to realize I was one big grenade and could blow up at any time. And sadly for Luke, he would soon realize this. 

For now I was shy little Jo, who fell under Luke's hands and did as he asked, only to later reverse rolls and live my life in peace.

beep. beep.

I grabbed my phone of the dresser, glancing at my self in the mirror one last time, making sure I had looked the part.

A car will be waiting for you across from the school. It will bring you to me. See you soon, Jo. - Luke xx

Graciously walking through the dorm halls and across the green lawn in front of the school, I spotted the car I was to take, only considering a chauffeur stood before the back door, a small smile on his face.  Who else would be waiting for a private car to take them somewhere? My guess was no one. "Johanna" he opened the door for me, a small sigh escaping my lips, my left leg lifting into the car, followed by the next.

"You can call me Jo." I smiled, making this scenario a little less awkward then it was. Did he know Luke? Did he know how much of an arrogant ass he was? Or did he think this was simply an act of kindess, and Luke actually liked me. Ha, I would not bet on that last one, that was forsure. 

"Johanna is just fine, Miss. I was told not to call you otherwise." He gave a slim smile, shutting my door and seconds later entering the drivers side.

So he did know Luke. My mind wandered off into thinking if he had done this often, take girls to meet Luke who would sooner or later plot against ruining your life. I think I was right, but then again, this was just my luck. 

Minutes later the car came to a soft stop, my door swinging open to reveal a nice looking restaurant, way to nice for Luke in my opinion. 

"Is this a mistake, sir?" I questioned, his hand helping me out of the car. I glanced around the scene, the block lined with fancy restaurants and expensive looking boutiques. "Your date awaits you, Miss Johanna."

My eyes followed his own, a dressed up Luke waited by the front door of one of the many expensive looking places, In a well tailored manor. I was surprised to see a nice button up shirt, but not surprised at the black skinny jeans- without the holes this time.

Making my way across the slow moving trafficked-street, I met up with a bored looking Luke, his eyes widening when I had came into view. "Jo, you look," he paused, his adams apple bobbing up and down.

Ignoring his fail remark to make a comment, I glanced up at the restaurant name, to many letters and accents for me to even try to pronounce. "Isn't this place out of your league?" I questioned, my eyes rolling back down to meet his, a satisfied look on his face.

"Aren't you out of my league?" He smirked, and I couldn't help but to smirk as well.

Touche, Luke. Touche.

--

Im cutting this chapter in half because I have some drama planned for the next! Will be up shortly.

Also, thank you for almost 100 hearts with so little chapters! It means alot x