Fourty Eight

Jo

        "Babe?" a hushed voice broke me from my thoughts, my eyes lingering on the old, worn down building in front of me before shifting my eyes to Luke. "Are you okay?" I hastily nodded, a small smile forming on my lips.

Luke's mimicked, though his were slightly chapped, I longed for mine to be apart of his once again. Luke shifted from his position, sticking his hand out in my reach to grab ahold of, which I accepted and pulled myself from the car.

"Why don't you go get us a room for the rest of the week," it was Thursday, meaning we would be staying here for 3 long days. "I'll get the bags from the car." For a small moment it felt as if Luke and I were a newlywed couple, staying at a run down hotel on our way to our honey moon. If only.

Before I left, Luke handed me a handful of fifty dollar bills, giving me a small smile as the pile found its way to my palm. "If you need me I'm right here." I nodded, making my way to what I hoped to be the clerks office.

It was a small, worn down room that couldn't fit more then ten people, and reeked of alcohol and smoke. "Hello?" I coughed, hesitant to touch the old wooden desk in front of me. "Hello?" I managed to groan once more before an elder man came stumbling into the room, a wide grin overlapping his face.

The man forced a groan, giving a small nod before waddling up to the register. "How can I help you?" Alcohol made it's way from his mouth, smelling up the entire room more then it had before. Glancing back out the dirty windows, my eyes fell upon Luke who was unloading the car, every so often glancing in my direction.

"Um," I coughed, my attention back on the elder man, who hadn't seemed to take his off of me since I entered. "One room for the rest of the week." I noticed a name tag on the mans shirt, which happened to be dirty and filled with rips.

The name read Hank and it couldn't have fit more perfectly in the situation. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here all by yourself for the week?" I swallowed hard, once again glancing back at Luke. "I'm actually here with, um, with my boyfriend." I tapped my fingers against the wooden desk, earning a steady glare from Hank.

"Boyfriend, huh?" He began chewing on something invisible to the eye, striding over to a wooden rack of keys, pulling off one and making his way back to the desk. "Yeah." I nodded, a rusted key being passed over the table, hooked on a piece of plastic holding the number 7.

Quickly grabbing the key and throwing two fifty dollar bills on the desk, I exited the tiny room without looking back. "Everything okay?" I grabbed the last bag on the ground which happened to be mine, Luke swiping the key from my hand and pressing his lips to my forehead swiftly. "Seven," he cooed, leading me over to our designed area.

"The number of kids were going to have." I couldn't help but laugh, and hearing Luke's made me smile widely, and there I knew I wouldn't mind having kids with Luke, even if it involved having seven.

"Your chariot awaits," Luke swung the door open, revealing a tiny, not so chariot like room. Walking in before Luke, I set the bags down next to the bed closest to the door, glancing around my home for the next few days.

There was two single beds wrapped with a dark green coloured blankets, two pillows on each. There was a small, box shaped t.v sitting on a shaken dresser, and it looked as if we would only get two or three channels, if that.

There was a bathroom at the far side of the room, which held at least a working toilet, a small sink and an even smaller bath tub. It wasn't much, but I was with Luke, and that's all I needed. I didn't need a spacey, four star hotel room to be happy, that's what Luke was for.

"Want to shower babe?" I spun on my heels facing a worried looking Luke, who's arms wrapped around my waist, my hands placing on his chest. "Are you feeling okay?" He beat me to answering his question, his hand immediately rubbing over my stomach, which soon would start to grow larger then it was beginning to.

"I'm fine, Luke." I smiled, his own lips curving into something similar. "There's just, no shower." We both began to laugh, Luke slipping from my grip and walking towards the bathroom, the sound of water running.

Moments later I found myself in a warm bath with Luke, my back pressed against his chest. Pink bubbles filled the tub, which I insisted on putting in. Almost immediately, Luke agreed. "I'm sorry this isn't the nicest place," Luke coughed, his grip tightening around my waist. "They'd never think to look here." I shifted between Luke's legs, in a swift motion going from facing away to straddling his lap. One arm found its way around my waist, the other running down the side of my face, brushing away any stray hairs, which there were many of.

"What do you thinks going to happen?" Luke's blur orbs gazed into mine, and didn't once look away. "Once we get out of this shit hole, were going to move somewhere far away. Were going have kids, get a dog, and fall in love more and more everyday." I managed a small, yet fake smile, knowing most of that would most likely not come true.

"No Luke," I sighed, my own hand cupping his pale cheek. "Marcus. What's going to happen with Marcus." His light eyes changed dark, and I knew I had brought up a topic he was trying to avoid. I knew I sparked something in him I shouldn't have. We ran away for a reason, but you can only avoid things for so long. You can only run so far before everything catches up.

"You don't have to worry about that." We both knew I did, though he avoided it. "Let's not think about that, baby." He cooed, bringing the warm water up my back, rubbing the surface smoothly. "Let's just live in this moment, right now. That's all I want." I nodded, pressing my lips to Luke's damp forehead.

I shifted once again, resting my head in the crook of Luke's neck, his hands pulling me closer to his body. Luke was clearly excited, though he continued with his simple actions, his long fingers running through my hair.

My lips pressed to his neck, the action never stopped, through grew rougher. The longer I sucked, the more Luke's fingers wrapped around my hair, roughly pulling it away from my head. A loud moan grew from Luke's lips, and I managed to catch a glimpse of his eyes, which were once blue and shallow.

They grew dark, though not the dark they seemed to be when he was angry. It was lust,  a sparkle in his eyes that lit up the tiny bathroom. His swollen lips were red, as if they were calling out. His hands shook on my back, and he swallowed hard before parting his lips.

"I've never wanted you more then I do right now." His voice was deep, dark, and I loved every second of him speaking. "I don't mean sex," His breaths were heavy, my heart racing rapidly. "I mean love. I don't want to just have sex," He choked out his words, his hot and heavy breath fanning over my face.

"I want to make love." His intense stare fell in line of sight with mine, and a million thoughts flooded back, one in particular.

There's never truly a time or place for true love. It happens accidently, in a heart beat. It happens when your unknowingly making a sex tape. In a single moment, my heart was racing fast, the pleasure Luke gave me sending me on a whirl. In one of those heartbeats, I fell in love.

It wasn't the perfect time, nor the perfect place, and it didn't have to be.

It happened in a single flashing, throbbing moment. I wouldn't change what happened that night, I wouldn't change anything.

The way Luke and I fell in love was blind to others. It was ridiculous, so ridiculous you'd laugh over it in so many years, and I would. I would laugh with Luke, knowing we fell in love in such a messy way, and that was okay.

Luke and I would laugh over it, together.