twenty nine

Jo

        Groaning for what felt like the thousandth time, I glanced at the clock yet again, for it only to have passed a minute since I last looked.

4:08 it read, and I sighed, rubbing my lower stomach in hopes it would make me feel the least bit better before I scurried off to the bathroom, going to the washroom. "Shit," I mumbled realizing why I had felt the way I did, then began frantically looking throughout the bathroom.

"Jo?" I glanced up to see Luke standing in the doorway, rubbing his eyes before brushing his hand through his messy hair. "What's wrong baby?" He croaked, and I would be lying if I said his tired voice wasn't the sexiest thing, ever.

"I, um," I muttered, shutting the wooden door and leaning against the counter top. "I got my period." I clutched my stomach, Luke motioning me towards him which I graciously did, his arms wrapping around me for a brief moment, his chin resting on the top of my head. "You don't have to be shy around me," Luke muttered, pressing his lips to my forehead. "Let's go to the corner store."

I didn't protest, slipping on my shoes and heading in the direction of the store, in utter and complete silence.

"You go grab whatever you need, I'll get you some advil." I softly smiled, walking off to the proper section grabbing exactly what I needed before meeting Luke at the counter. Going to dig into my pockets, I not only realized I had no money on me at the time, Luke had packed all my things and could have easily left my bag with my wallet anywhere but with us.

Before I knew it Luke was accepting change and collected the bag in his hands, leading me out into the cool night. "Luke," I sighed, fumbling with my fingers. "I packed everything for you, Jo. Don't worry." I nodded, feeling at ease.

"I'll pay you back." I mumbled, his body stopping before me which caught me off guard, my body slamming into his. "No, Jo. Anything you ever need I will get for you." His free hand cupped my cheek, brushing the stray hairs to the side, his thumb caressing my cheek. "I can't let you do that." I half laughed, shaking my head in denial. "Jo," Luke sighed, and I could tell he was being utterly and completely serious.

"Johanna, I would do anything and everything for you. Buying you a pack of tampons and advil is the least I could ever do." I slightly blushed, Luke's hand intertwining our hands and continuing on our short walk.

"I'll wait up for you," I nodded at Luke, collecting the bag from his hands and making my way to the washroom to do any necessary business before washing my hands and filing up a plastic cup with water to wash down the pill.

Running my hand through my messy hair, I failed to see what Luke ever saw in me before flicking off the light, slowly walking over to my side of my bed in caution of tripping over anything.

"C'mere." I bit my lip before crawling into bed, my back pressed up against Luke before his arm encircled my waist, his hand placed where I had it before, on my lower stomach. "Try and sleep. I'll be up until I know you are asleep." Luke whispered, his large hand softly rubbing and massaging the problem area, putting me at ease.

"Luke," I stuttered, making sure he could hear me but it wasn't loud enough to wake up the other boys. "thank you," I paused, Luke's body hovering over mine, my back falling against the not-so-comfy mattress, Luke's eyes burning into mine.

"For what?" His raspy voice let out, my heart picking up its pace. I was meaning to thank him for earlier about the rooming situation, but instead the word everything forced its way out, instead.

It was silent for a moment, the only sound visible being our breaths fanning on each other, and my heart practically ripping through my chest.

The silence overbearing, I rolled back onto my side, a few moments later Luke's arm wrapping back around my waist, his large hand placed my stomach. "Thank you, Johanna." I waited for him to continue, upon realizing what he had done.

"For what?" I waited, his lips brushing against my temple. "For being my everything"

okay so honestly again thank you all for the reads and hearts

please please comment on what you think & what you want to see, I read every single comment!

I will be dedicating chapters to all you lovelies who always heart and comment, thank you guys