nineteen

Luke

        I carefully watched Jo and her friend Anna laughing a few feet away, making sure she was safe and atleast having fun.

"Your doing that thing again, man." Michael chuckled beside me, looking up from his phone. "What thing?" I mumbled, raising my head to see Jo running around the fountain, laughing at Anna who looked like she was trying to catch her.

"Eye stalking." Michael laughed, resting his hands behind his head and leaning on the near by tree. "You're eyeing her up like a piece of meat. She's a big girl, Luke." I rolled my eyes, mumbling a few profanities under my breath.

"How did this happen, anyways?" I glanced at Michael for a brief second, who was dazing in the direction of Anna, his new buddy. "I mean," he paused, giving me a sheepish look. "I thought this was another hit and run, not fall in love with the girl from the sex tape." Michael grinned, my jaw clenching in anger.

"Well it's different this time." I spat, wishing for nothing more then Michael to get Anna and leave so I could be alone with Johanna, as I had planned.

Ripping out pieces of grass beside me, I kept a bored expression on my face as Michael continued to talk, as if he didn't get the hint I was annoyed. "You say that now, Luke. It's always the same with you." My head snapped over to see not one single emotion evident on his face, his eyes not leaving the scene in front of him as if it was the most rare and beautiful thing he's ever seen. "This is the first time you've ever had a real girlfriend,"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I growled, cutting him off. "I mean," Michael sighed, "Do you really think you can keep Johanna around that long? She's only seen half of you, and I'd say that was the nice side."

I rolled my eyes, standing from my seated position and wiping the grass from my clothing. "As long as you stay out of it, I can." I growled, giving him a harsh stare. "All I'm saying is that she will see how you really are, and leaking a sex tape and threatening her is the least you could ever do." He glanced at me, a smug look on his face calling me to wipe it off.

"You can't keep her for more then a week." he smirked, twisting a cigarette between his fingers. "It's already been a day." I let out faster then I expected, sounding idiotic afterwards, but in all fairness, one day is the longest I've ever had, also my first.

"Six more days, Luke." He cooed, my self calling Johanna's name who instantly began to walk over with Anna, who were both laughing. "Your little princess will find out your actually not who she thinks and becomes the damsel in distress with prince's lining up at her feet." He smirked, placing the unlit cigarette in his mouth.

"What is it?" Her soft voice filled my ears, my arm immediately wrapping around her waist, my lips hovering her ear.

"Were leaving, okay baby?" she looked confused, but nodded anyways.

"I give it six days" Michael threw out in the open, giving me a simple nod, myself leaning down to his level. "Unless you do it sooner then planned." Michaels smoke clouded my view, my fists shaking at my sides, hesitant not to do anything in front of Johanna.

"It's not happening." I spat, my hand grabbing Jo's tiny one, intertwining our fingers and leading her away from Michael, who any second could ruin any and all chances with Jo. "What did he mean?" Jo looked up at me, a worried expression spread across her porcelain looking face.

"Nothing, love." I mumbled, planting a tiny kiss to her temple, telling my self over and over the same thing.

Nothing, Luke. It's nothing.

Finally Luke's POV,

what did you think?

Im sorry its short/sucks. I have my first exam tomorrow (english, yay) and I took a little break from studying to write this in thanks for all the hearts/comments/reads.

please continue that! haha.

1. what do you think Michael was talking about? Comment what you think!

thanks for reading my little hemmings. (idk that's what ill call you guys from now on)