fifteen

Jo

        "Iv'e never had a real girlfriend before." Luke spoke hesitantly, as If it would come off a surprise. It didn't.

"You?" Shaking from my daze, I quickly glanced at him, his rather large foot kicking at a few pebbles on the sidewalk, his eyes glued to the ground. "The last remarkable boyfriend I had was in grade 8." I half laughed "and now I am 19 year's old and on a date with you."

His sudden movements stopped, his body coming to a sudden stop as he looked down at me, a smirk tempting to take over his frown. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked harshly, though I could see the glimpse of laughter in his eyes, which wasn't often. "I don't know." I shrugged, continuing on our way which I had no clue where our destination was.

"I know your only on this date with me so I don't tell anyone." Luke called after me, his long legs easily catching up with my own. "All this," he paused, motioning between the two of us, "is fake." His voice grew deep, the shining sun seeming to loose its purpose.

"Your using me like I did you so you can get back at me." I rolled my eyes, hoping he hadn't seen. "The reason you makeout with me" he paused, running his hand through his blonde quiff. "The reason you are on this very date is so I don't tell everyone little miss perfect was in a sex tape." Again I rolled my eyes, fighting the urge to hit Luke harder then he's ever been hit.

"That's not true." I stated, mentally preparing to be lashed out on, or even left behind in the unknown streets. "I don't like liars, Jo." Luke shot back, his figure a good foot from my own. Well, this esculated quickly, a little faster then I had hoped for, to be honest.

"Guess I should lie more often." I mumbled to my self, the warm breeze that had been on my back left, the skin scraping against a hard surface. "What was that?" Luke growled, his face only inches from mine."Luke" I reacted suddenly, startled at his sudden choice of actions. Passerby's glanced our way, whispering to their daughters and friends about the horrific scene.

"Luke, people are starring." I roughly slammed my palms into his chest, his figure not moving an inch, as if I hadn't touched him in the first place. "Please, Luke." I sighed in defeat, his hands roughly gripping my hips.

"I don't care if people stare," I kept my gaze on the ground, the loud sound of cars passing by filling my ears, his voice almost to soft to hear. "Tell me something, Johanna." He paused, my heart rate picking up speed by immense rate. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you do not feel anything. Tell me I don't matter to you in any way possible."

My lips quivered, the crowd around us slightly increasing before everyone would flee, deciding they had observed enough of the harassment, as I would like to say.

"I," I paused, and in this moment I couldn't quite get my words straight. My mouth went dry, my heart pounded in my chest, and it felt as if my throat was closing and no air could enter or leave my shaking body.

"Tell me, Johanna. Tell me I don't matter." I whimpered, a quiet noise escaping my lips I hadn't known wanted to escape. "You," I stuttered, and in my peripheral vision I could see a smirk forming on Luke's face. "I?" He questioned, and then nothing.

"I love you, Johanna. It takes time for people to fall in love but with you it's inevitable." Luke whispered, his lip ring brushing against the lobe of my ear. "You've only known," Luke cut me off, a silenced shh into my ear, a light squeeze to the hips. "The point is, we cant help who we fall in love with, and I can't help but love you more everyday."

2 years or 2 weeks, it was clear. I didn't need to know Luke for my whole life, all it took was one mistake.

This whole time I contradicted myself.

I told myself I didn't like him, or care about him in any way. In the end, in this exact moment, I brought my self to realize that I actually did, not matter how crazy I sounded, there was something about Luke I liked, and there was no denying that.

Ah!

comment and tell me what you think.

again, thank you for all the hearts.

so, um...

if someone was willing to make a trailer for this fanfic i would love you forever and ever and do anything you asked.

Luke (punk, obviously) & Sasha Pieterse are the characters and ok I would just love you if you did either for me 

xx