one

Jo

I was nervous. Dreadfuly, heart thumping nervous, and cheeks crimson. It was my first day starting college, and I was hoping I wasn't the only one this freaked out.

I tried clearing my thoughts last night by going out with my roomate, who I had met briefly for a minute until she threw a skimpy outfit my way, telling me she was bringing me along to some frat party. I agreed, only hoping to calm my nerves.

It might have been a bad decision, considering I was out late and woken late, now rushing to find my other sock, the one I was told I had to wear.

Westridge College, said to be one of the best schools in state, which I might believe otherwise. The professers seem too deliberate, the students to preppy, and not to mention the long list of rules that are meant to be followed, and one happens to be uniforms. This uniform I am ceased to wear consists of a plaid skirt, coloured shades of blue and white. A white cotton long sleeve, v neck rimmed in blue and red, knee high deep blue shaded socks, and any shoe choice that fell in the range they had given us.

I had decided on pulling the high sock down, bunching it up just above the rim of my black combat boots, knowing later on I will be told to 'wear the clothing apropriately' like Anna, my roomate had joked earlier.

"Are you almost ready?" I heard her call from outside the door, and I mentally cursed, wishing I had let her go ahead of me than stay behind. We happened to be going into the same feild, hense why we had the same exact classes.

"Yeah" I mumbled, knowing she couldn't hear me as I tugged the sock onto my tan foot, slipping it into my boot seconds afterwards. Shuffling over to the tiny mirror on one of the tall dressers Anna set up, I checked my appearance swiftly, only to hault, my eyes widening at the sight.

Just below my neck, pressed firmly on my collar bone was a deep purple mark, outlining the shape of lips- and not just any pair.

I vaugely remember last night, but I remembered enough. The cute blonde, tall, lip ring pressing against my own lips, it all felt so right. It may have only been a one time hook up, but it felt nice at the time.

Fumbling to find my compact and brush, I cursed when Anna called my name once again, knowing I had little to no time left. Bringing my fingers to the back of my head, I pulled the tiny pink coloured elastic from my thin hair, letting the messy curls from last night fall over my shoulders, knowing I had no other options.

"Jo!" I ran towards the door, only to see her leaning against the frame, numerous other students stood in awh, all starring at the tiny screens of their cell phones, eyes and mouths wide, some even having smiles on their faces- but that majority was the male population.

"Look at this" Anna shoved her phone in my face, my hands reaching for the phone to watch what everyone seemed to be so interested in.

A youtube video of a cute kitten playing with its owner? I was hoping for that, but I was way off. I almost assumed Anna was on a porn site, but not ever single person out here (which consisted of about 100) would not all be on the same site on the same time by chance.

Before my eyes played a dark video, two students, one male and one female in the midst of sexual intamicies. It was to dark to see exactly who it was, but you would well enough tell it was a male and female, loud moans escaping their lips.

I brought my free hand to my lips, holding in the laughter that almost escaped, a few eyes meeting mine, the same reaction on their faces.

I watched a little while longer, the video half way through. It was only until then, right before the last minute, the figure on top turned his head around, glancing at the camera, almost like he knew it was there.

For a swift second you could see the figure smirk, like he was proud at the sinister move he was playing. He smirked like he knew in minutes he would be back at home laughing with his friends at the girl he just played.

I waited, again. Another few seconds past, and I got a glimpse at the scenery, the same scenery that flooded back into my head from previous events. "Anyone who would be up for making a sex tape is beyond me" Anna pulled her phone from my hands, shoving it in her pocket, a subtle look on her face.

"Who do you think it was?" She questioned, her short figure glancing up at mine, and it felt as if I was meters and meters taller than her, standing above everyone else, sticking out like a pink dress at a funeral. I felt as if all eyes were directly on me.

Shrugging, I tugged my skirt down, my bottom lip daring to shake as I fiddled with my hair, making sure it covered every inch of my
neck. "Whoever it was is sure going to make Westridge history" She laughed, my eyes darting around the crowded halls to see almost every single collegue watching this video.

My face blushed even deeper, and I knew me rushing late this morning now wasn't the only reason I regretted last night.