thirteen

Jo

        I know nothing lasts forever, and nothing stays the same, so why can't I stop feeling this way?

Surely Luke was fine, moving on with his life and not caring one bit about this situation and possibly what it could do to him. Myself? I was torn between hatred and love, two simple words that are tearing me apart.

I had to continue with this plan if I wanted to stay in this school, and I was planning on doing just that. I exited the washroom nearby my last class, making sure I was clear on the point I was trying to get across.

Hair messy and toussled in their curls, lipstick reapplied, and shirt open to show more skin then I was willing to offer to Luke. 

Instead of taking the shortest way possible back to my dorm, I slipped through the long way, making my way down the boys dormitory hall, seeing a familiar set of dark hair facing my way, along with a well worked back, tall and dominated over Luke's friend.

"Woah." I heard him fumble, attempting to take his eyes off of me and onto Luke, which didn't work in any way. Instead, I could hear Luke question him, glancing the same way he had been, pausing, then regaining his stare back onto me, his facial expression never changing.

Not once.

I held my head high and pushed aside my beating heart and nervous look that had taken over my small smile, my legs carrying me right by them, my eyes catching Luke's friend do a full body check out in my perheprial vision.

Biting my lip, I slowed down ever so slightly, making sure it wasn't noticeable in the crowded hall, sending over a group of hormonal boys a smile, glad their widened eyes and drool filled chin was in Luke's vision.

"How can you say no to that?" I heard a voice mutter, a grunt followed shortly afterwards. "She's saying no to me, Calum." That was Luke, his voice dominant and filled with nothing but anger. "You can't do that. I mean, look at her." The boy who I'd assume Luke called Calum spoke up yet again, nothing but shouts and girls gossiping near by filling my ears.

Slipping my phone from my bag and tapping my foot anxiously on the floor, my stomach dropped as I began typing away, knowing if I didn't make the first move, it would be the last and simply the one I regretted.

Remember that fun you've been telling me about? My room, midnight.

Sending the risky text, I gripped my phone so tightly in my hands, the knuckles turned white, my face pale and warm.

Again I waited, hearing nothing but the people around me so I spun on my heels, a bored looking Luke leaning against the wall alone, his eyes glued to his phone.

My own buzzing shortly afterwards, my eyes scanned the screen before me, a slight smile rising on my lips.

Wouldn't want to wake your roomate now would we? Always down for fun with you, sweetheart. My bed and I will be waiting at 12. -Luke x

After that was a matter of debating on whether I knew what I was getting into, but the smirk that appeared on Luke's face made me forget the heated fight last night, the sex tape, and Luke's shamefully shitty personality.

All it took was his smirk to lead me to my decision:

I would be in Luke's dorm tonight at twelve, and I could only imagine what I was now putting myself into. Whatever charm he had worked, and Luke selling our sex tape was the last thing on my mind.

-

Sorry for the wait!

I was in new york with school and it was amazing!

thank you all so much for the hearts! It was so nice to come back to I love you all