seven

Jo

Be like snow. Beautiful, but cold.

If I was going to be dragged off with someone I didn't want to see, he would not be encountering the nice side of me. No, he would be getting the cold and ignorant side, the same one he potrays.

Why was it I obeyed everything he asked me to do? I shouldn't care about the sex tape, there's no proof behind him telling the whole school it was me considering nobody could ever tell, anyways.

"What do you want?" I spat, my mind spinning in confusion. Not only did I regret the night Luke got everything on tape, I regretted last night as well, letting him take full and complete advantage of me, even after what he had done.

"First off, for you to cut the attitude." He growled, the palm of his hand hitting firmly against one of my books, which instantly dropped to the floor in a loud 'thud'.

"Fine. As long as you give me my books so I can go to class." I rolled my eyes, reaching for the pile that hide behind his tall figure, already knowing I would be that much more late to class. "No." He sternly spoke, his tall figure bending down to my level, eyes peircing into my own.

"I told you Johannah, were talking." With that he pushed past me laying outwards on his bed, me taking the time to take in his appearance.

His hair was quiffed, as always, lip ring in place. He was wearing a black Misfits muscle tank, the tattoos he had peeking from the seams. Black skinny jeans covered his legs, toped of with black vans that looked almost similar to my own. Clearly, he had no intentions on going to class. What a surprise.

"I don't want to talk." I crossed my arms, hoping that if I put up a fight, he would budge and let me go, no harm done.

"I've noticed." He smirked, his tongue running over his lip ring, like mine had numerous times last night. "Your more into making out, right?" Satisfied with his own comeback, I rolled my eyes, taking a stand.

"I'm done with whatever this is, Luke." He watched me amused, chewing at his bottom lip, his fingers drumming against his thighs. "I'm not scared of you anymore." I gulped, my heart racing as he slowly made his way over to me, three big strides and that was all it took to get him from side of the room to the other.

"Really, now?" He whispered, his lips brushing against the side of my ear, his hands gripping my waist firmly. "Because you should be."he chuckled, a sinister look spread across his face, as if he held my future in his hands.

He did. And him and I both knew that.

"Were having fun, Jo." His thumb trailed up my blouse, running against the soft skin of my hip. "It's Johanna." I growled, my body shaking at the touch of his hands on me, wondering how he even knew my name.

A good shake? As in butterflies and nervousness? Or a bad shake? Fear and dreading the next move. Even I am embaressed to tell you, it was a mixture of both.

"To me it's Jo," The way he said my name was dominating, as if no one else on the planet was ever aloud to call me by that name or there would be consequences. "And I will call you that from now on." He slipped from my grip, strolling to the other side of the room where he fumled with his laptop, the screen barely visible due to his figure clouding its view.

"Your never going to talk to me again." I grabbed my things, not having one care as to what Luke was doing or even thinking for that matter.

"Is that really what you want?" I could see the smirk forming on his lips even though his back was faced towards me, and it grew even larger when he moved to clear the view of the laptop, his eyes intently watching my reaction as a video played on screen, both Luke's and my face visible.

"H-How?" I questioned, knowing the video that had went around was not this visible to tell who exactly was in the video, hense why the dean was looking further into this. "I thought we weren't talking anymore?" His head cocked to the side, the volume up as high as it could go, moans from both Luke and myself filling the small spaced room.

"Luke!" I shouted, dropping my things and shutting the lid of the laptop, the video stopping, and for a second there, so did my heart.

"I love it when you scream my name." His head tilted back in aw, his hands clenching into fists at his sides.

Shaking my head in embaressment, I collected my things off the floor, walking towards the door where I would leave and never look back, hopefully.

"Tomorrow at 7 I will pick you up, unless you want our hot scandal to be played infront of the whole school." Luke's voice sounded behind me, my head torn between fighting him off or taking up his offer, rather not my options were to keep my future bright, or let it all come crashing down with one video that I never knew was being made.

Glancing back in his room, the last thing I saw was a devious smirk on his face, the laptop once again opened, playing the video that would just ruin my life in every way possible.