Fifty

Luke

        "Hmm, humm," The doctor mumbled, my pacing back and forth suddenly not enough to calm me down. Passing by the chair Johanna was currently laying on, I felt her tiny hand wrap around mine, and for some reason that isn't apparent or surprising, I felt at ease.

"Johanna, everything looks fine." A thankful sigh escaped my lips, Jo's lips tugging at a small smile. "Due to your circumstances, and the side effects that come along with pregnancy, you will be feeling slight to mediate pain every now and then. Take it easy and you should be fine." I watched Johanna the whole time, studying her facial expressions.

She didn't look upset, yet she didn't look happy either. "Your free to go. I'd like to see you in about two weeks, just to make sure every thing's going on track. If your feeling unbearable pain or dizzy, come see me right away." Johanna nodded, and for the first time the doctor glanced at me, only briefly, a sour look on his face.

I felt guilty, knowing she wouldn't be seeing him again. We weren't staying here, we couldn't afford to.

"Should be a smooth ride. I'll be back momentarily with some medicine for the pain." With that the doctor fled the room, swiftly shutting the door behind him. "You okay, babe?" I placed my hands over her stomach, slightly tubbing the surface, silent, like she has been most of the time here. I folded her shirt over her stomach, noticing the odd bruise on her ribcage, on that Michael left and played it out to be me.

"Jo, sweetie, what's the matter?" My hand cupped her cheek, which was warm to the touch. "Are," she paused, a look of regret washing over her pale face. "Are you ready to have a kid, Luke?" I knew exactly where she was coming from.

I used her for money and sex, and somehow fell in love with her. This girl who was supposed to mean nothing to me is now my finance and mother of my child, and she means everything to me. "Yes, Johanna." I helped her off the seat, my arm wrapping firmly around the low of her back for support.

"I promise you I'll be the best father and husband. I won't let you down." Her large green orbs peered up into mine, a smile flashing across her flawless face. "I know you won't." She grinned, her lips pressing to mine briefly.

In that moment, I knew this is why I held on so strongly for this girl. Her kissing me was what I wanted, what I needed, Johanna was more then I could ever ask for, and I would never let her go.

"Luke," She stuttered against my lips, my hands rubbing under her t shirt, soothing her momentarily. "What baby?" Her forehead pressed against my chest, her hands running up and down my back, a moan almost breaking through my lips. "How do you expect us to, you know, if I'm pregnant?" Her voice showed nervousness, was shaky, and I made more attempts to calm her by pressing my lips to the top of her head.

"Jo," I slightly laughed, my hand swooping under her face and cupping her chin, making her look directly at me. "There's other ways." I smiled, a confused look twisting across her face. "Like?" Her teeth sunk into her bottom lip, a feeling whirling around my stomach, moans punching at the back of my throat.

My hands travelling down her back and thighs, I cupped her legs tightly while lifting her into the air, wrapping her legs around my torso.

Immediately pressing my lips to hers, a quiet moan escaped her lips as our tongues pressed against one anothers, my free hand running through her hair. "Show me," she moaned, and almost instantly I wished I had a camera.

As bad as it may sound, watching Johanna's and my sex tape brings me pleasure. Watching the way I make her arch her back and moan drives me insane. Johanna drives me insane. Now, I would drive her insane.

Placing her back into the chair she was on moments ago, my hands roamed freely around her body, my lips never leaving hers. For a brief moment I attached them to her neck, nipping and making sure I left my marking. She was mine, no one else's. That needed to be clear.

"Luke," Her soft voice cried out my name as my right hand travelled up and down her inner thigh, goosebumps rising on the skin. "show me." She growled, more, this time, her hands tugging at my hair. A smile etched across my face as I detached my lips from her neck, looking her straight in the eyes.

"You sure you want this, Johanna?" A smirk stayed lingering on my face, one creeping up on hers. "I want this, Luke," my hand slipped under the seem of her shorts, my index finger rubbing briefly over her panties, which instantly became wet.

"What did you say?" I moaned against her neck, picking up my face before slipping my finger underneath the fabric of her pink underwear, a moan escaping her plump lips, the ones I smashed mine onto momentarily.

"I want this, Luke." Her voice grew louder and short of breath, my index finger teasing her into moaning. "Luke," She hissed, and I failed to give her the satisfaction she craved- for now.

"What's the matter, angel?" A dark look spread across her face, her bottom lip quivering. Unexpected, my finger gave her what she wanted, her back arching and her head tilting back, loud moans escaping her lips.

"I, I want you, Luke." I smiled in pleasure, watching her satisfactory built up my own. Her hands clawed at my back and tugged my hair as one finger when slowly in and out, heavy breathing and moans filling the small room.

Pressing myself against her, I edged her closer to my body as I picked up speed, my lips pressing down her jaw and to her neck. I was satisfied, pleasured, and could go on for days if the door didn't swing open, causing Johanna to gasp.

"I, um," A familiar voice coughed, his face brightening at the sight before him. Placing a set of prescription pills on the counter, he immediately left flustered and surprised.

Johanna's head falling in the crook of my neck, she muttered I continued my work. I didn't stop when the doctor came in, and I wouldn't stop now. "Luke," She muttered again, clearly from embarrassment. "I'm not done, Jo." I gave her a tiny smile, her eyes fluttering back. "You're not done," she mimicked, a loud moan escaping her lips.

Fingering my finance in the doctor's office was never a plan, but neither was falling in love. It happens, and I'm sure glad it does.