three

Jo

Glancing around the small room, I felt the need to sneak out and save my self from embaressment, but I knew I had already crossed that line. 3 boys were sitting opposite of me, sprawled on bean bag chairs, chuckling and not bothering to hide it as they glanced towards me then back at the floor.

A few steps away stood a familiar face but who's name I wasn't aware of paced back and forth against the newly looking carpet, hands running through his hair. "Fuck" he mumbled, a stiffed laugh escaping the dark haired boys lips. "Mate, calm down" he spoke, the tall boy who dragged me here giving him a dark look.

"Buzz off, Calum" He spat, making my insides turn and my face blush a deep red. "Get out, all of you" He spoke again, his back facing the four of us as the three boys opposite me got up, obeying his order and exiting the room.

Following their actions, I had stood from the bed, ready to exit the already opened door until my wrist was grabbed, pulling me to a hault, another sneaking by my waist and shutting the door behind me. "Not you" He whispered in my ear, again sending tingles straight down my back.

Spinning around, I was faced with the six foot something boy, his blue eyes peircing into mine, his hand never leaving my wrist, which was tightly gripped into his I felt the need to pull away before it was bruised.

"Wh-" Before I could speak, his free hand trailed my collar bone, flicking the residing hair along my neck, using his long and skinny finger, and nothing but. "Hmm" He softly mumbled, then running his index finger over the sensitive area, gazing at it like he had earlier in the gym.

"Why am I here?" I managed to speak, asking what I had wished to earlier. "Why?" he questioned, not bothering to meet my glance, still amazed with the mark he had left on my neck, which I wasn't to pleased with. "Why do you think?" His accent stuck out, and I had to admitt- it was adorable.

"I-I" Shrugging, his hand fell from my neck, yet another dark look clouding over his soft features. "Johanna," He mumbled, clearly annoyed with me, rolling his eyes and shuffling off to the other side of the tiny room.

I had now noticed there was only one bed, and clearly this was his room- the boy whom I had no idea was.

Deciding he wasn't going to speak any further and he was done with the situation, I turned on my heels, softly ready to leave the room, knowing I didn't need to make things any more awkward then they were.

"The sex tape." The three words I dreaded to hear filled my ears, my eyes widening as I shut the door, praying no passer by's had heard nor saw me for that matter. "The sex tape, Johanna." I turned back around, breathing heavy and my heart thumping so loud in my chest, I was sure collegues on the other side of campus could hear.

"It's barely a sex tape." I scoffed, knowing you could barely see anything, only swift glances and the loud moans that escaped our lips that night. Now that I was sober, not highly intoxicated and doing what ever I pleased, I truly saw how attractive this boy was, and I almost didn't regret what happened that night - almost.

"Oh it is, Johanna," He stepped forward, and again, his long strides did not take much time to reach my destination, his arms locking me against the door. "It's a sex tape that I leaked." My eyes widened, my hands trembling at my sides. "I didn't think I'd ever see you again," He mumbled, lips brushing against my collar bone, "but now that I will be seeing you every day," I waited, my heart stopping for a moment then beating again, I knew I should dread what I was about to hear.

"I think we can have fun with this" A sinister smile was spread across his face, his teeth biting into his bottom lip, playing with the lip ring that resided there. And by 'we', he meant himself.

My eyes seemed to take interest in a punk rock band poster on the far wall, a name which I couldnt make out due to the worn out material. "If you don't do what I say Johanna, I will tell everyone who really is in the sex tape." I gulped, swallowed, and wished all my education goodbye. "You wouldn't." I cracked, my bottom lip quivering, signalling I was close to tears which evidentally, got this boy aroused.

"Wanna bet?" He smirked, his fingers lingering over my body, the same way they had last night.

-

thank you all so much for the amount of reads and hearts with only two chapters up. I promise it is worth the read.

comment | heart | message me x